Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I think I'm one of the few that LOVED Relapse. Needless to say, I'm awaiting Recovery like no other.

btw if my estimation is correct, single should be out second week of May.

Add one to that bandwagon.
Make that two.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

dunnyy wrote:

I think I'm one of the few that LOVED Relapse. Needless to say, I'm awaiting Recovery like no other.

btw if my estimation is correct, single should be out second week of May.

Add one to that bandwagon.
Add another one

A part of me wants to stay away from any singles/leaks and whatnot. Who am I kidding though, there's no way I can do that.

I could careless about living up to the hype, I just want to hear new Em.

Relapse is a solid album, its light years ahead of Encore but the reason i think it gets alot of flack is because of all that serial killer stuff thats on there..... but it's better than most of the stuff that was released last year

I thought Relapes was a real good comeback album for Em and Im glad he's back to being consistent.

I can't wait to hear the Boi-1da track after his verse on Forever....

I Love Relapse so you can't imagine how excited I am for this. I'm expecting to be blown away. Can't wait.

One of the greatest ever.
smokin.gif

I think the title is fitting and from what I hear he's on another level, Just Blaze said he's never been better, and yea, he is in recovery now, and it's fitting, cuz if he did Relapse 2 he'd just be rapping about serial killer stuff again and not progressing.

I think it'll be more serious, and more upbeat, and definitely fresh, I mean look at those producers. I'm hopin the Jim Jonsin track is the lead single and it's on some "Lollipop" or "Whatever You Like" type thing, but obviously suited to Em, cuz he couldn't have done either of those, but that party/fun track that Jim can dish out would be much better than "We Made You", "Just Lose It", etc.

I'm way excited, and I think that Relapse was a solid album, that you can listen to and love in the moment, beats are slick, his flow is GREAT on the whole thing, and there are a handful of tracks that are downright great, but I agree with a lot of you that it lacks replay value.

Em said himself that he heard Relapse, and was happy about it at first, but that it lacked depth. He said he wanted to write songs that you could listen to 1000 times.

I think that's what we're gonna get, and I can't wait.
pimp.gif

Not really checkin' for it. dudes been garbage for a minute now. But I hope he comes through... for once.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I think the title is fitting and from what I hear he's on another level, Just Blaze said he's never been better, and yea, he is in recovery now, and it's fitting, cuz if he did Relapse 2 he'd just be rapping about serial killer stuff again and not progressing.

I think it'll be more serious, and more upbeat, and definitely fresh, I mean look at those producers. I'm hopin the Jim Jonsin track is the lead single and it's on some "Lollipop" or "Whatever You Like" type thing, but obviously suited to Em, cuz he couldn't have done either of those, but that party/fun track that Jim can dish out would be much better than "We Made You", "Just Lose It", etc.

I'm way excited, and I think that Relapse was a solid album, that you can listen to and love in the moment, beats are slick, his flow is GREAT on the whole thing, and there are a handful of tracks that are downright great, but I agree with a lot of you that it lacks replay value.

Em said himself that he heard Relapse, and was happy about it at first, but that it lacked depth. He said he wanted to write songs that you could listen to 1000 times.

pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
no

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
no
just somethin catchy, obviously not that kinda subject matter,
grin.gif

the single is supposed to be produced by Jim Jonsin... hopefully its a serious cut like Game's Better Days

Recovery seems a little too bland as a title, but it fits in the overall scheme of things. I just hope this album leaks next month because I don't feel like waiting til June.

I have a feeling this will be along the same lines as Relapse, but a tad bit milder. More songs like "Beautiful" and "Deja Vu", but for the most part slim shady.

I hope I'm right and wrong.

I just want new Em. Single needs to drop already.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom