Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I have a feeling this will be along the same lines as Relapse, but a tad bit milder. More songs like "Beautiful" and "Deja Vu", but for the most part slim shady.

I hope I'm right and wrong.

I just want new Em. Single needs to drop already.
mad.gif
I have a good feeling we're getting The Eminem Show Eminem.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I have a feeling this will be along the same lines as Relapse, but a tad bit milder. More songs like "Beautiful" and "Deja Vu", but for the most part slim shady.

mad.gif
U may be on to something. The last few songs of Relapse were very introspective, but Underground was still Slim. However, Em had Relapse 2 in mind. Now that the tables are turned we might get another ES.

I wouldn't mind it either way.

Jim Jonsin said some things along the lines of certain words not being "radio friendly" for the single, so that leads me to believe it may go either way.

I just hope it's not all preachy and religious. That would be a bit awkward.

Single should be out soon. It came out a month before Relapse released, so hopefully we'll get one during the first week of May.

Keep an eye on Em's twitter.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

mad.gif
Thats the em we all want.

If you look at his most recent work I'm guessing Recovery will be like that...which is very good...

Forever...Drop the World...and now airplanes...

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I think I'm one of the few that LOVED Relapse. Needless to say, I'm awaiting Recovery like no other.

btw if my estimation is correct, single should be out second week of May.

I agree, I totally enjoyed Relapse. I'm definitely looking forward to Recovery.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I think I'm one of the few that LOVED Relapse. Needless to say, I'm awaiting Recovery like no other.

btw if my estimation is correct, single should be out second week of May.

I agree, I totally enjoyed Relapse. I'm definitely looking forward to Recovery.
Relapse was probably his most skilled album, but the content had no replay value.

Well then they'll love Recovery. RT @the_incredible1: Airplanes2 is going over very well over at RapBasement. Best verse since Eminem Show. 7:52 PM Apr 19th via UberTwitter

I have a prediction... Eminem's Album is gunna @%%% HIPHOP in the **!.. Dear Artist's- don't drop anywhere near JUNE.. about 4 hours ago via Echofon

we are gonna see more stuff like the Airplanes II verse, or maybe even better... sounds promising

I didn't think the Airplanes 2 verse was all that great, but it was better than anything else that's out. So i'm kind of amped for it. *shrugs*

Is Royce gonna have a feature on the album? One can only hope. Regardless, I cannot wait for this album.

Im not even listening to the single until june 22nd....i hate ruining albums a month before i go buy it.

apart me of thinks this wont keep its same date with drake dropping on the june 15th but we shall see. really hoping for a track with royce

# Marshall Mathers Eminem

The announcement is tomorrow. It's gonna be a big "hit." 4 minutes ago via web

via twitter ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

# Marshall Mathers Eminem

The announcement is tomorrow. It's gonna be a big "hit." 4 minutes ago via web

via twitter ...
It's 8:50 in the morning and I'll be looking for an update all day
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom