Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

eminem-recovery.jpg
Eminem collaborates with some unusual suspects on his seventh studio album Recovery, in stores June 22. Lil Wayne , Rihanna, and even Pink make appearances, along with production from Boi-1da, Jim Jonsin, DJ Khalil, Just Blaze, and more. The 16-track disc gets a boost from the lead single “Not Afraid,

I know I'll catch some heat, but, Relapse wasn't all that. No replay value to me. So, hopefully Recovery is a better album.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I know I'll catch some heat, but, Relapse wasn't all that. No replay value to me. So, hopefully Recovery is a better album.
You shouldn't catch any heat because that's the truth. It wasn't his worst album but it had no replay value at ALL.

Yeah I only listened to that record for about a month and then when I tried to listen to it again last week, I just couldn't do it.

June is looking like a VERY good month if all the records actually release that are slated for it....

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

You shouldn't catch any heat because that's the truth. It wasn't his worst album but it had no replay value at ALL.
Surprisingly, I agree.

Loved the album when it first dropped (still enjoy it). But I definitely don't remember the last time I played it.

I think I'm one of the few that LOVED Relapse. Needless to say, I'm awaiting Recovery like no other.

btw if my estimation is correct, single should be out second week of May.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I think I'm one of the few that LOVED Relapse. Needless to say, I'm awaiting Recovery like no other.

btw if my estimation is correct, single should be out second week of May.

Add one to that bandwagon.

^Dude just edited the title to another thread about Em.

Guess ya'll both want the "Official Recovery" thread, ehh?

I agree about Relapse. Great beats but the lyrics just get old and there's only so far a beat can take you. It's definitely not a bad album but not one you can revisit that often.

Eminem's disappointed me with his last two albums, but somehow I'm still looking forward to this.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Eminem's disappointed me with his last two albums, but somehow I'm still looking forward to this.
Same here. His recent features have been straight piff. He's been killing it for a while, so maybe this means a better album this time around. Wishful thinking though.

Relapse was a great concept album.

Unfortunately, very few could truly relate to it, thus undermining its greatness.

I expect Recovery to be serious from the jump, no more corny singles (though I liked "We Made You" a great deal). Even if that is his MO.

Anyone expect this to leak next month? Relapse leaked a full month before it's release date.

I loved "Relapse" I thought the album was damn near classic. Production was crazy, Em's flow and lyrics were insane. Definitely a great album

Refusing to get my hopes up for this. It's been a long time since The Eminem Show. His guest appearances don't really predict anything; he has never not killed a feature. Let's hope he really does sit down and put his heart and soul into this.

Back
Top Bottom