***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

so many potential singles on this album, i really think Beautiful Pain deserved to be on the original tracklisting. almost anybody could relate to that song.

I can dig Love Game, I like how So Far.. transitions into Love Game so perfectly, the first time I heard the album I thought it was one song.

Top 5 songs on the album to me:

1.Legacy - Like I had previously said in a post, my absolute favorite songs are when Em spits over a simple beat and flows.

2.Bad Guy - Closing your eyes and listening to this song is like reading a book, you can vividly see the picture he's painting. Really hope a video for this gets made, probably won't though.

3.Rap God - The wordplay and flow on this is awesome, when he does his speed rap :pimp:

4.Rhyme or Reason - I absolutely love the sample that they used for this track.

5.Brainless - Not the biggest fan of the hook but the song reminds me of old Em when he just talked about dumb **** :lol:

so many potential singles on this album, i really think Beautiful Pain deserved to be on the original tracklisting. almost anybody could relate to that song.
Totally agree. Sia's voice and that hook really blew me away. Dope track. Wouldn't mind that track replacing Stronger than I was and Monster.

Eminem gave a very interesting answer at the end of the cover story. We asked him where he fits in the landscape hip hop. He said, “I don’t know. I struggle with that sometimes. At the end of the day I’d just like to be thought of as an MC.” That seems a very humble answer for someone who’s accomplished as much as he has. Does that answer surprise you?
No. I think it makes perfect sense for who he is, because that’s the guy who he is. He really is an MC first. And, where so many artists get wrapped up in the celebrity, he doesn’t. He leads a very simple life at home in Detroit and tours very little. Basically he is a full-time, full-on hip-hop head. I think it’s amazing. It’s amazing that he’s unfazed by all the amazing things that have happened. Less fazed than anyone.

Less than any other artist that you’ve encountered?
Yeah. Yeah.

That’s a pretty big statement.
Yeah.

pimp.gif

Eminem gave a very interesting answer at the end of the cover story. We asked him where he fits in the landscape hip hop. He said, “I don’t know. I struggle with that sometimes. At the end of the day I’d just like to be thought of as an MC.” That seems a very humble answer for someone who’s accomplished as much as he has. Does that answer surprise you?
No. I think it makes perfect sense for who he is, because that’s the guy who he is. He really is an MC first. And, where so many artists get wrapped up in the celebrity, he doesn’t. He leads a very simple life at home in Detroit and tours very little. Basically he is a full-time, full-on hip-hop head. I think it’s amazing. It’s amazing that he’s unfazed by all the amazing things that have happened. Less fazed than anyone.

Less than any other artist that you’ve encountered?
Yeah. Yeah.

That’s a pretty big statement.
Yeah.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's pretty crazy when you think of all the people Rick's worked with throughout the years.

love what Em represents and will always be in my top 10, but him winning best hiphop in that clip above, when he been back for 1 month is why i HATE award shows

like any of the other 4 should have won that award for the moment

[h1]Waka Flocka Flame[/h1]

Favorite Song
: "My favorite Eminem record, I don't think it was a record. It was a freestyle he did on 8 Mile
. "Terrance parent's had a real good marriage..." That freestyle. That was the best Eminem verse I ever heard in my life."

sounds about right :rofl:

Seems like he would hate that song tho. Its basically his autobiography :smh:

Back
Top Bottom