***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

just been playing this song whenever i go out, not skipping anything

keeps getting better for me 
smokin.gif

used to HATE stronger than i was, and im still not the biggest fan but it was stuck in my head today 
mean.gif

Berzerk, Stronger Than I Was, So Far, and Headlights will be leaving my rotation (maybe ill keep just the 3rd verse of stronger than......)

So Much Better, Evil Twin, Groundhog Day, and Wicked Ways get played twice when they come up :pimp:

Don't Front is the best Em track I've heard since his 8 Mile Soundtrack stuff but of course it's a B-Side and only available legally if you get the MMLP 2 and new Call of Duty bundle pack.

You are the worst Marshall Mathers.

c/s

When I heard the track and realize that tracks like Survival, Stronger Than I Was, So Much Better, *******, Love Game, and Rhyme or Reason made it over Don't Front I literally almost shed a tear. SMH @ whomever crafted the final cut of this album...jesus christ.

Don't Front is the best Em track I've heard since his 8 Mile Soundtrack stuff but of course it's a B-Side and only available legally if you get the MMLP 2 and new Call of Duty bundle pack.

You are the worst Marshall Mathers.

c/s

When I heard the track and realize that tracks like Survival, Stronger Than I Was, So Much Better, *******, Love Game, and Rhyme or Reason made it over Don't Front I literally almost shed a tear. SMH @ whomever crafted the final cut of this album...jesus christ.
Em said that it didn't make the cut because they weren't granted clearance fast enough.

Otherwise it would have been on there.

mean.gif

Em said that it didn't make the cut because they weren't granted clearance fast enough.
Otherwise it would have been on there.

:smh:

:smh:

**** really kills me inside for some reason. If you manage to keep the top 14-15 cuts than this would be a great potential classic album. Instead its an okay/good album.

i think the album needed more tracks like Don't Front, some songs are too poppy for the title "MMLP2" but otherwise it's still a good effort. still playing the majority of the album.

Finally got around to listening to this album. I'd give it a 7/10. Some very solid tracks but others are eh. My favorite song was probably Headlights. It was :wow: :frown: - after all these years he finally forgave his mother. One of the realest songs I ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom