Official ESPN.COM "streak for cash" Thread Vol. Build winning streak get $

2o6

Welcome to the ESPN's "Streak for the Cash" - a challenging game that puts your sports prediction talents to the ultimate test. The objective of the game is to accumulate the longest winning streak by selecting the winning team (or player) in advance of an ongoing variety of matchups. Are you good enough to win the monthly grand prize of$50,000?

Picking winners seems simple enough, right? Well, ESPN has taken this concept to the next level. Sure you know baseball (or football) - but can you make the right call on matchups drawn from ten or more different sports? You will be challenged to predict the winners of matchups from the likes of the National Football League, Major League Baseball, PGA Golf, and a slew of soccer matches from around the world (to name a few).

Should a compelling matchup arise in tennis, boxing, NASCAR, horse racing, there's an excellent chance we will toss them into the mix just to keep it interesting! For instance, let's say that Sergio Garcia and Phil Mickelson are tied, heading into the final round of the British Open. You may need to make the call on who will emerge victorious (and keep your streak alive!).

entry_full3.jpg

im at 4 (4-0) , i went with the red sox yesterday and that was toooo CLOSE.

what yall picks looking like today?

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

can you pick multiple games? or is it just one a day?
you can do two/three a day.
you cant do two at the same time.
meaning, you can pick a 3pm game, and when that games done you can pick again (theres usually a 7pm-10pm game)

Originally Posted by SamB

Braves win tonight... Sorry

i got hudson NOT recording a strikeout 1st inning, so i can have time to pick rangers later on today. rangers later on

What was the line for that?

Rangers are guaranteed tonight!!! Ogando ain't giving up runs tonight

Thanks for reminding me about this. I got up to 14 during basketball season but forgot about it after I lost lol.

Taking rangers tonight

Any of you guys still doing this? Got up to 14 last month...which sadly is only like half way there

Back
Top Bottom