OFFICIAL EV THREAD VOL: GAS IS IN THE PAST

I was the first one on here with a Tesla Model S back in 2012 or 2013.

I sold that *** in 2017 and haven't looked back. The car itself felt cheap.

I've been driving a Mercedes S550 and a Genesis G80 but I'm looking at the Cadillac Lyriq.

I have a deposit but the dealer doesn't answer calls and never reached out either

I was the first one on here with a Tesla Model S back in 2012 or 2013.

I sold that *** in 2017 and haven't looked back. The car itself felt cheap.

I've been driving a Mercedes S550 and a Genesis G80 but I'm looking at the Cadillac Lyriq.

I have a deposit but the dealer doesn't answer calls and never reached out either

I had a 2019 Model X and yeah, that first gen interior was really trash compared to now.

Currently have a 2022 S and 2022 Y.

I like them both, but the S interior is extremely refined now, I wouldn’t say better than a 2022 S 580 though.

0D9733DF-A98C-4B56-B6E9-45E888543A3F.jpeg

9BE162DA-2731-4E18-91C7-E8FB79459DC4.jpeg

DF2361A1-4A01-42F7-A362-02ED7E398183.jpeg

We need something with 3rd row and less than $50K, so hoping options will be great by this time next year.

We need something with 3rd row and less than $50K, so hoping options will be great by this time next year.
Theres a new 3rd row Grand Cherokee. **** was huge, being Jeep i bet it gets like 10mpg

Edit: google said it aint that new i just have never seen one until like 2 weeks ago

I saw that Vinfast (unproven, brand new entrant into the EV game) just started delivering their 3 row EV with battery leasing to start around that 50k mark. It may be a minute until they get going in the US though.

Put a deposit on a BMW i4 e40 back in Feb. Didn't get Model year 2022 as it was moved in the queue many times over....finally got the VIN today as production begins. Looking at November delivery. Not sure if we'll keep or not yet...tax credit for 2022 is alluring versus the new one for 2023 beyond.

Pricing on the i4 makes it really competitive with the Model 3. I've been looking into getting an EV for a while now but like others have said car prices are crazy right now.

The wife has a model Y, and we love it. We outfitted our 102 year old house with a nema 14-50 on the exterior to charge EV's. On the Tesla, it charges 29-30 miles per hour, but we barley use it since we both get free EV charging at work!

I’m definitely interested in getting an EV next. Looking at the Rivian R1S.

Last edited:
I need a family car I was all in for a model Y but I feel like a refresh is coming

Now I added the 2024 x5 to the mix and can’t decide which to go for.

I need a family car I was all in for a model Y but I feel like a refresh is coming

Now I added the 2024 x5 to the mix and can’t decide which to go for.

I had a model s and the quality was terrible for a $100k+ car. I can only assume it's worse for a lower end model.

My cadillac dealer also won't refund me my two refundable deposits for two lyriqs :stoneface:

Just started doing solar at the house :nthat: Can you charge an EV using solar panels? I'll keep paying for gas if not.

Back
Top Bottom