Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Seriously though what are these ?

Ralph Lauren Vaulton Chukka. Came out last fall, $450 if I remember correctly. Still probably one of my favorite pairs of shoes to this day, have a 2nd pair on ice. :smokin

It will be extremely difficult to find these at this point. Ebay is your best bet. There is a similar hightop version, 8 inch I think, out this fall. Check the ralph lauren website.

Last edited:
I second that about the Vibram soles. Mine on my Fieg Chippewas is dunzo. I can send them to the cobbler to have them resoled? How much approximately wouod that cost

I need Nordstrom to come through again with the 40% off Red Wings this fall/winter again. Got the black ones last year (my first "true" winter) and want the copper browns this year.

:smh: at timbos running $200

I'm going to hit Burlington on payday and try to see if I can find some constructions for the low.

Nice boots in here.

Has some polo rangers that for stole.

Now all I have are some high black boots for the winter..

Going to monitor this thread closely

Last edited:
What I'm working with at the moment.

14c7lw4.jpg

25qpyli.jpg

2dkdb8y.jpg

Also, for those who are interested in Red Wings, Nordstrom Rack has a decent selection of Red Wings. I got the pair above (875s) for 150.
e6szye.jpg

2570hft.jpg

2r3jxnl.jpg

nq1h0h.jpg

I'll just drop these here since some of you seem to like the RL footwear.

Ralph Lauren Jamie Loafers. Fall 2013. $450

Anyone got experience with the Nike Lunar Incognito mid? I can't find a review for these (only for the lows).

Also, for those who are interested in Red Wings, Nordstrom Rack has a decent selection of Red Wings. I got the pair above (875s) for 150.
e6szye.jpg

2570hft.jpg

2r3jxnl.jpg

nq1h0h.jpg
I'm in the market for a pair of RW's. Went to Nordstrom Rack after work today... and no luck 
ohwell.gif

Do they go on sale pretty often? I see a pair of moc toes on Nordstrom.com now for $169 but not really feelin that color 

e6szye.jpg

2570hft.jpg

2r3jxnl.jpg

nq1h0h.jpg
I'm in the market for a pair of RW's. Went to Nordstrom Rack after work today... and no luck :\
Do they go on sale pretty often? I see a pair of moc toes on Nordstrom.com now for $169 but not really feelin that color 

Red Wings go on sale between the end of winter and the start of summer. If you have a David Z or a Zackys's like we do in NY, they usually have good deals. I find them at Nordstrom pretty often but a lot of them are seconds. From what i can see, there is nothing wrong with any of the seconds I've inspected and i really cant spot the flaw. The only draw back is that they have a a tiny hole punched on the inner side of the tongue, which is not bad considering a lot of models that don't go on sale are $100+ off retail. Here are some pics of said hole on seconds.

2a0b8li.jpg

156z77k.jpg

Also, If you see a model you like and you have the UPC code, you can call up Nordstrom Rack and have them stock locate a pair in your size. An associate would order your size from another location (if available) in store too.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what boots he's wearing in this video?

*WARNING* video is a bit graphic...no nudity.

Where were you able to find these at? I'm coming up short online ;/

Also, how do they fit? TTS or a .5 swing up or down?
They fit a little big, half a size at the most. I actually had to go to Europe to find them. The colorway came out I think 2 years ago. Yuketen doesn't really rerelease colorways. Haven has some but not in light brown

Back
Top Bottom