Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

http://www.eligens.com/MaineGuideDBBootBuccannerMoc.html

The smell of the leather had me sniffing the boots like a junky

Urban had a good sale last year that brought those Stussy Timbs down alot in price. I regret not copping, but then again Timbs look very bulky with the style of jeans I wear.

<Agape <Agape how much are those? Those are nice.

I was so close to buying the stussy timbs a few times but not liking the zipper too much.

Boots ive been eyeing for months but finally pulled the trigger at 86$ ... they retailed for 300$

Lunarterra Arktos Sochi Edition

If they retailed for 300, cats still charging that, or are they down. Definite cop if I can get for under 150. Either the black or white pair

This is my rotation from last year. The Sorel Boots are for when it rains or if I'm going up to the snow.

^
How are the vibram soles on your red wings holding up? The soles wearing out fast make me hesitant o buy moc toes.

^
How are the vibram soles on your red wings holding up? The soles wearing out fast make me hesitant o buy moc toes.
They're holding up fine. I don't live in an area where I'm exposed to hard winters so that might be a factor.

I've seen those Nike boots at Burlington Coat Factory for like $70-$80. One was lime green and I don't remember the other color.

^
Yeah, I know. There's a red wing store not too far from me and also a really good cobbler I could take them to. Would just be nice if they were more durable. Want to try out the 875 Oro Legacy if I ever see a good price for them.

Back
Top Bottom