Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Need 2 make a gum bottom like dis

Those are clean

I have been a long time wearer of the Timberland Earthkeeper 6"... working on a burnished brown pair now.

Looking to take it up a notch...and go with a more durable boot... but it needs to be black.

This is my shortlist:

Red Wing Beckman 9014

Chippewa Service Boot

or Wolverine 1000 Mile 

All are in the $250 - $350 range.

Having a tough time making a decision...

Any discounts on any of those brands would be appreciated as well!! (no beg)

I have been a long time wearer of the Timberland Earthkeeper 6"... working on a burnished brown pair now.

Looking to take it up a notch...and go with a more durable boot... but it needs to be black.

This is my shortlist:

Red Wing Beckman 9014

Chippewa Service Boot

or Wolverine 1000 Mile 

All are in the $250 - $350 range.

Having a tough time making a decision...

Any discounts on any of those brands would be appreciated as well!! (no beg)

I have the black Beckmans and love the boots. The toe area does look bulbous though. The Chippewas and 1K boots have a nicer overall shape / silhouette. Beckmans have the advantage of the lug rubber sole. Got them on sale at Nordstrom in July. Also maybe check Zappos and Amazon for sales. Sierra Trading Post usually has second quality boots on there.

i thought these timbs looked fresh online but when i finally got em yesterday i was fully disappointed. i don't think the pic really does it justice. the color is completely off compared to the online pics. anyone else cop these? model 27092. wondering if i got a bad pair or what.

ahhhhh just found the reviews for this actual style on the timberland site and it seems the consensus is that these don't look like the pics. def sending em back.

*** do euro****rs run? I usually got at least a half size down in 6 inch premiums.

i thought these timbs looked fresh online but when i finally got em yesterday i was fully disappointed. i don't think the pic really does it justice. the color is completely off compared to the online pics. anyone else cop these? model 27092. wondering if i got a bad pair or what.

Them jawns look beat online and offline.

Might as well cop a pair of butters and beat em

Get your money back fam

Last edited:
Already have a pair of wheat timbs for the winter.
Eyeing these pebble leather timbs tho.

EDIT: didnt ready before I posted. But yea these joints are fire.

Last edited:
Really like these chuck boots...

not going to lie...kind of feeling these am sneaker boot as well...

Not big on sneaker boots but those chucks are kinda hard.

I'm blind, is that a black leather or a dark brown?

Maison Martian margiela avant premiére ankle boot/ fall winter collection $1,045.00

Maison Martian margiela première sneaker boot/ fall-winter collection $895.00

Been wearing my loggers a lot lately, so much that I have the blacks, will probably buy one of the browns.
All Timberland Pro Rip Saw Series.
They all come with the brush guard thing at the bottom of the laces on the last pair, but easily removable, just have to unlace them.

They prolly just need some wear and they'll be straight.

Does anyone know the name of a pair of Timberlands that look like the Vasque Sundowner? Writing this post makes me miss my wheat Sundowners now. *adds wheat Sundowner to list*

Last winter I came up on a pair of waterproof Merrels for $35. Well, they're no longer waterproof thanks to work & I absolutely loved having a rugged boot I can stomp around in with 0 damns.

There's so many boots to choose from, idk where to start. Snapped a pic of one that caught my eye. But there were a lot more.

At $150, can probably be haggled a bit, this might my priority #1 boot pickup. From the Timberland pro series something.

Also liked these A LOT, but hated the price @ $225 (not my pic)
10727395_1554508254768496_1553774102_n.jpg

Edit: And these all the way up top, but the way I was raised these wouldn't be sloshing around in nobody's muck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom