Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Hasn't started snowing in the Windy City yet but I had to snag and got lucky on the price, $76

Here's an on fit pic I found somewhere

I'm a fan. Name and any links :nerd: ?

lol @ dudes dainty feet bein put to the test by red wings

Are those nikes practical? Looks like your feet will get wet and they don't have a solid outside for adequate support

Ehh I'll put it's practicality to the test this winter; however, I just received them in the mail and they are definitely comfortable. In my opinion, I think they'll last me a good while since these will be used casually. Also, they used leather and a textile upper and for the inside, nike used plush synthetic fur lining, so unless it rips, nothing is seeping through the fabric.

I go rock climbing b.

Wats the name of the nikes tho.

They're called Nike Footscape Route, here's a link to the shoes on NDC

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/footscape-route-unisex-sneakerboot/pid-10227217/pgid-11088723

For practical use, I have a pair of blue slate redwings

I bought a pair of the timberland lost history Wingtips and they're going back. They're super comfortable and the leather is nice but I wore them 3 times and the top layer of the leather sole is already de-laminating (not sure if that's the correct terminology). But for a $300 boot I don't expect that to happen in the first handful or wears. Any other suggestions on Wingtips under $3-4?

I had bought these work boots for winter in snowy conditions but haven't worn them yet and wondering if I should return them for something else, what do you think? Should I keep them or can you recommend something better? I like the work boot style.
My man makes his annual return!

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

kind of feeling these Timbs, I can't rock chelsea boots, too girly but to each their own

mad as hell I didn't pull the trigger on these Eastland Shermans when I had the chance, can't find the suede color anywhere now

I have my eyes on these, alpine grain leather + commando sole would be perfect for urban walking and the office. really can't justify dropping that kind of dough atm though.

Back
Top Bottom