Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

I was fiendin for that W+H varsity last year too, until RFX told me the price and that it wasn't available in the US
30t6p3b.gif

anyone have the abercrombie sawtooth jacket?  i want to know if i can seam ripper to the abercrombie patch.  they are cheap on ebay but i wanna make sure i can get that patch off if i cop.  i like my jackets clean without a big loud "ABERCROMBIE!!!" on the sleeve.

anyone have the abercrombie sawtooth jacket?  i want to know if i can seam ripper to the abercrombie patch.  they are cheap on ebay but i wanna make sure i can get that patch off if i cop.  i like my jackets clean without a big loud "ABERCROMBIE!!!" on the sleeve.

Originally Posted by SDS45

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
Was going to get that W+H Jacket on sale last year, went to my friends store to buy it and as I was about to ask for it another friend who came in the shop after me asked a few minutes earlier. I didn't even try to argue but it was very frustrating
30t6p3b.gif
How good of a friend was he 
laugh.gif

Did you try other spots? I think I know about the place your talking about and they didnt have my size so i went to another place and they even had it for a better price.
if someone still wants it a week back I did find a site that has the navy/brown in a med and large but its at $670
The friend didn't know I wanted it, I never said anything and it was Nomad in Yorkville the day before Christmas Eve. I doubt any other spot had the jacket for a better price, I believe it was at 60% off.

Originally Posted by SDS45

30t6p3b.gif
Was going to get that W+H Jacket on sale last year, went to my friends store to buy it and as I was about to ask for it another friend who came in the shop after me asked a few minutes earlier. I didn't even try to argue but it was very frustrating
30t6p3b.gif
How good of a friend was he 
laugh.gif

Did you try other spots? I think I know about the place your talking about and they didnt have my size so i went to another place and they even had it for a better price.
if someone still wants it a week back I did find a site that has the navy/brown in a med and large but its at $670
The friend didn't know I wanted it, I never said anything and it was Nomad in Yorkville the day before Christmas Eve. I doubt any other spot had the jacket for a better price, I believe it was at 60% off.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So he called the store a few minutes before you both went there?  Guess he wanted the jacket more than you.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So he called the store a few minutes before you both went there?  Guess he wanted the jacket more than you.

Speaking of Abercrombie, anybody ever cop that rollins jacket? feeling like i might eat that 5-600 but i wanna see it on somebody.
38195_01_900_x.jpg

Speaking of Abercrombie, anybody ever cop that rollins jacket? feeling like i might eat that 5-600 but i wanna see it on somebody.
38195_01_900_x.jpg

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I tried one on at the Abercrombie around here. It fits really good. I might hit it back up and take a fit pic whenever I'm at the mall

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I tried one on at the Abercrombie around here. It fits really good. I might hit it back up and take a fit pic whenever I'm at the mall

i've been looking at that abercrombie jacket since like last season or so.

its still 600 dollars.
frown.gif

i've been looking at that abercrombie jacket since like last season or so.

its still 600 dollars.
frown.gif

Yeah any cheaper alternatives? i know good leathers deserve a good investment, but i'm not bout that life anymore.

Yeah any cheaper alternatives? i know good leathers deserve a good investment, but i'm not bout that life anymore.

Originally Posted by shogun

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Naw I was chilling (literally) and when I got around to trying on the Jacket to make sure it was my size, I was told my friend just put it on hold.

Originally Posted by shogun

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Naw I was chilling (literally) and when I got around to trying on the Jacket to make sure it was my size, I was told my friend just put it on hold.

Back
Top Bottom