Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Most Essentials and some FOG items are meant to fit oversized. As far as tees, I usually go down one size and the fit is perfect for me. Get more compliments on the tees than anything else.
Yeah I went TTS and the long sleeve shirts are super baggy. Need to see a lookbook to figure out how to pull it off.

Anyone who ordered the New Eras from Champs get shipping yet? I ordered Jan. 3 and it's still listed as "Fulfilment Processing"
Received all my orders from Champs and half my order from New Era yesterday. My orders were from release date. You should be good though.

Yeah I went TTS and the long sleeve shirts are super baggy. Need to see a lookbook to figure out how to pull it off.
I would rock it as a layer piece under a hoodie but if you want to wear it as a top layer try to roll the sleeves up and rock it with loose fitting sweats to offset the bagginess.

Can anyone give me any insight on the fit of nike fear of god sweatpants? I'm 6'3 and I might buy a pair from a reseller but that length gotta be a 34"-36" for sure.

There’s another essentials drop on the 15th
In on this. Looks like they’re adding midnight navy to the palette. Gonna grab a sized down hoodie, more sweats and a pair of shorts for spring.

For people with the knit sweaters, is the sizing od? I usually stick to my size xl but knit scares me so I might go down

For people with the knit sweaters, is the sizing od? I usually stick to my size xl but knit scares me so I might go down
My knit sweater runs the same as my hoodies. I go one size down on all of my essentials tops.

Still nada from Champs... :smh:

Royal fitted came in from New Era yesterday.
D4963C27-498D-435D-B4DE-CB49D206400C.jpeg

Missed out on the hoodies and sweats in the colors I wanted. Bought some taupe track pants and got out.

:lol: Definitely getting to the point where a bot is needed for PACSUN. Copped a couple knit hoodies from SSENSE myself.
PacSun been washed but they restock heavy. This was a big release so they probably will be restocking daily for the next couple of days. I’ll post up if i see any restocks. I got two knit hoodies off of SSENSE just for the collection. Personally, getting tired of the big Essentials branding across the front but all the new TikTok fame means that design isn’t going anywhere. It’s cool to save some money....might not cop anything next drop.

2F62D55F-2A84-4E49-82CE-2EF7064BC455.png
491B1E93-ACEA-403F-B129-A9956B8A3DA7.png

What I was able to get of ssense . I’ll see what colors he’s dropping next but my essentials collection looks like a mk2 ninja swap . Def waiting for the mainline drop to hit deep discount it’s already some stuff I’m waiting to check off

This drop was weird. A lot of stuff flew that you could normally cart within the first hour. Anyways, they restock like every month so I’ll wait for the email and prioritize the hoodie next time.

Picked up a few Of the pieces I was after. Told myself I wasn’t buyin and thankfully I’m still not a huge fan of this season

Back
Top Bottom