OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was looking through last months thread but its locked now so i couldnt post. Ppl were confused about nike find. If it is asking you for a PW its prob bc you are not signed in on nike.com. As long as i am signed in, i get right through.

Also im not tryna be that guy but more and more ppl have been requesting in here and the mods are gonna start banning ppl (per post in last months thread). Im sure newer members think the thread rules arent really enforced, but they will ban you, so just a heads up

Would love to know the price and size on those kobe poison darts. Lots of sneaker pics but no size or price shown.

^on the red and blue poison dart kobes? Theyre still $109 I do believe, theyve been sitting for a WHILE! They have them in GS sizes to, on the hash wall for like 40ish plus 30%

Last edited:
Nothing really at Gilroy yesterday.

They have 30% off crap on the hashwall. I believe it was also 30 OR 40% off clearance apparel. I don't remember now.

Didn't even bother to take much pics as I usually do.

outlet21131.jpg

outlet2113.jpg

This is probably the only interesting thing.

ldestroyer.jpg

One of those nice destroyer jackets with leather sleeves. Size XL. You see the price there, take an additional 30 or 40 (again i forgot) percent off that price. But this was ONLY one I saw.

Last edited:
The 30-40% off isn't at all Nike outlets right?

My local outlet has no idea and I just wanted to make sure.

i know this might be late but i just got my account back, thanks bigj

round rock 512-868-9511

lunar glides (electric green, grey/blue, university red cws)
fsr

huarache free 2012
scattered sizes

went to san marcos as well and they pretty much have the same selection as round rock as well as what everyone else is posting. did spy some jordans behind the counter and called back and they said they were that UNC university blue deluxe pack.

View media item 250301

View media item 249906
Picked up a pair of these at Milpitas outlet. $179 plus 30% off. Quite a few sizes available still.

Also hyperdunk elites 2011 at $99 plus 30% off.

Called this store to order the camos and the idiot on the other end had no clue of what he was doing so I told him I would call back when he was not working. Sheesh!!!!

Does anyone know if the black and blue hyperdunks being posted come with the sport pack?

Went to the Block Of Oc outlet. Nothing special but some Huarache Frees in the Black /Pine Green CW for 34.99 at the wall scattered sizes.

[COLOR=#red]Forgot to add... Nike SL had a ton of Kobe gear. (hoodies, shorts, shirts, etc.)[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom