OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to eventually cave and grab a pair of Huarache Frees, especially since I'm Huarache and Free obsessed.

Vacaville, CA Outlets..

These are GS... For anyone looking for simple shoe for their lady or perhaps their little ones.
View media item 255590

FYI - anybody intending to order, be aware that these are incredibly uncomfortable. Last week, I bought a pair of the blues that were posted for my wife. The first time she wore them, her heels wound up literally bleeding from how uncomfortable and rigid the backs are. So, I'm not sure I'd recommend for kids - and anybody wearing them should probably rock super thick socks.

I know this is more of a "sneaker review" post, but I think it's useful if this info is right by the original post re: their availability.

Factory Store In Florida City/Homestead opened as a clearance store this morning. Had gym green foams($99), gmp 6 & 7, oly 6's, Chicago 10's($139), obsidian 12's, Olympic 7's most got 79.99. Not sure if anything is left, but worth a try

Factory Store In Florida City/Homestead opened as a clearance store this morning. Had gym green foams($99), gmp 6 & 7, oly 6's, Chicago 10's($139), obsidian 12's, Olympic 7's most got 79.99. Not sure if anything is left, but worth a try
Damn.

I'm not really into Jordan's, but I do like the 12's... and would definitely rock the GMP6's for a nice price. 12's are gone, my friend is calling about the GMP's now.

"Factory Store In Florida City/Homestead opened as a clearance store this morning. Had gym green foams($99)"No phone orders

FINL.com has 13 retro Jordans for sale today.

Unless you're a fan of the Photo Blue IX's or have a very large foot (Sizes 14-18) then I wouldn't waste your time even clicking this link.

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/men/_/N-9/Ns-P_SalePrice|1/Ntt-jordan

Jordan I - Dave White
Jordan IV - Thunder
Jordan IV - Black Cement
Jordan IV - White Cement
Jordan V - Fire Red
Jordan VII - Olympic
Jordan IX - Johnny Kilroy
Jordan IX - Photo Blue
Jordan IX - Cool Grey
Jordan X - Stealth
Jordan XII - Playoff
Jordan XIII - Blk/Red
Jordan XIV - Last Shot

Good luck!

Left San Leandro empty handed for myself today... although I picked up the Olympic Hoody for my wife @$79, not bad for the $250 retail.....

Damn, Im still hunting for a 3m to show up again :frown:

FINL.com has 13 retro Jordans for sale today.

Unless you're a fan of the Photo Blue IX's or have a very large foot (Sizes 14-18) then I wouldn't waste your time even clicking this link.

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/men/_/N-9/Ns-P_SalePrice|1/Ntt-jordan

Jordan I - Dave White
Jordan IV - Thunder
Jordan IV - Black Cement
Jordan IV - White Cement
Jordan V - Fire Red
Jordan VII - Olympic
Jordan IX - Johnny Kilroy
Jordan IX - Photo Blue
Jordan IX - Cool Grey
Jordan X - Stealth
Jordan XII - Playoff
Jordan XIII - Blk/Red
Jordan XIV - Last Shot

Good luck!
Did anyone here get a chance to buy any? I was able to get playoff 12s and another pair of Olympic 7s. Was trying to post the info on here but it was a struggle because ofcourse the restock happened when I was driving lol. Needed to pull over the car, put on the hazards, and look for pairs I wanted most. Only other pairs I might've wanted were Last Shot XIVs and White Cement 4s. Third time in just a few months FNL.com has come through with a major FSR restock (Concord XIs and Bred IVs/Kilroy 9s)

I had a pair of the OLY 7 in my cart and an error popped up.  That was right before the site went down.  Typical.  I did get my Kobe VII Concords in from the Milpitas store yesterday though.  $64.99 so it wasn't a completely awful day.

Last edited:
I had a pair of the OLY 7 in my cart and an error popped up.  That was right before the site went down.  Typical.  I did get my Kobe VII Concords in from the Milpitas store yesterday though.  $64.99 so it wasn't a completely awful day.
Oh man :frown: were you on mobile? Of computer?

I was able to cop a pair of the grey 9's and a pair of Last shots.  I got to the link before too many people heard about it!  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom