OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are all those raspberry hyperposites goint for 179? Cause last month they were 89 at my factory store unless they raised the price. And I just went to one of the factory stores in europe and they had nothing

Last edited:
Why are all those raspberry hyperposites goint for 179? Cause last month they were 89 at my factory store unless they raised the price. And I just went to one of the factory stores in europe and they had nothing

Factory store pricing varies from store to store.

Not sure if phone orders are on the table or not.  I have a pair already but many don't.  

LeBron XI Elite SE "Iron Man" 695226 670 $240 at Franklin Mills Outlet  (phone orders? 2152813523)

Last edited:
I called them the other day, no phone orders.

Edit: anything over $200 is not allowed for phone orders at that location.

Last edited:

that sucks.. the bling of the boxes just seems mesmerizing.. like.. buy me..lol but i didnt  know that phone orders had a max.

Clearance stores > factory stores IMO...

For product yes. To work, no. I work at a Factory store and would much prefer the chill environment over the chaotic Clearance store. I shopped at the Tempe Clearance store recently and I don't see how those Athletes can handle the consumers lol.

Can you guys please provide the style code or name of the down light jacket (Team usa one) Thanks

Can you guys please provide the style code or name of the down light jacket (Team usa one) Thanks

There's a picture of the tag with the style code on this page a few posts back assuming you are talking about the usa aeroloft jacket

first I heard of it, same with the queens one.

I knew about the queens location since this past November

I wish that crappy gap on fulton street was a nike outlet.

Or that horrible Nordstrom became a nike outlet store

Last edited:
^Not a fan of the remix...But I think those originally retailed $140+, so that is a pretty good discount...

some locations allow you to purchase more than $200 if you buy a nike gift instead of you using credit/debit card.

Went to multiple Ross and Marshals today. Nothing great. Both Ross stores had multiple sizes (11 and under) of the grey Nike Air Force Max 2013. I believe it was $49.99. The Marshal's in Laguna Niguel was about to put out some John Varvatos Converse Star Player for $49.99. I had no idea they retailed for $160. They just looked like some fairly ugly Converse to me.

Nordstrom Rack in Laguna Niguel seems to have received a shipment of performance Asics. I picked up a pair of Kinsei 5's for $69.99 (reg $200).  The also had the Gel Kayano 20 and a couple other models for similar prices.

Ontario
Few notables

Kobes 9 what the 10
Blazer geometric 9.5
Kobe9 elite gold 10
Lebron BHM 10
Jordan 7 french 10
De la soul dunks 10
Various flyknit free samples
Repped like always.
I think the same person buys sz10 of every release and returns what they can't flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom