OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

20% off footwear at Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance

I saw them in a size 14 and passed. Did a brief walk around and someone put down a size 13 when I came back. Immediately scooped them up. Price for these in 13 and 14 is $149.99. With the 20% discount and after taxes, total came out to $130.65

Also saw Space Jam 31's in size 14 for $149.99. Black Cat 6's in sizes 11, 11.5, 12, 14. Sizes 12 and 14 were $149.99 but the other sizes were $190.

And as someone mentioned before (possibly in another thread), the survey on the receipt is for a $10 gift card.

Last edited:
Employee at Arundle Mills said 30% off the entire store around the end of this month for Nike+ members.

Lee, MA Nike Factory update for y'all

Black/White Presto FSR (7-13 Whole sizes only) for $79.99
KD Trey III OKC Colorway FSR for 54.97
Nike Air Max Zero Black/Grey FSR 89.99
Nike Air Max Penny VI Black/Silver FSR 89.99
Nike Sock Dart Black/Black FSR 69.99

Womens notables:
Nike Sock Dart SE Maroon FSR 79.99
Nike Presto Black/Black FSR 89.99

No phone orders, but stock checks are allowed if need be

30% off entire hash wall mens, womens, and kids

inventory turns over so quick at a clearance store plus the heavy traffic they get... they shouldnt even take phone calls to begin with lol

Very true.. However I always forget that Location is a Clearance Store now, it used to be a Factory Store and even the receipt still saying Factory Store.. So I was more referencing Factory Stores that used to ship phone orders, as I agree doing shipping or Stock checks at a Clearance Store is not needed or something they should do..

Where did someone see those Michigan Dunk hi's. ( Apologies if this is not allowed, I am just trying to locate them)

I'll be back on leave in like 3 weeks, but I still got a minute over here, about another year and a half.
Oh ok cool.

But yeah the outlets that use to do phone orders are pretty much obsolete. Heck, clearance stores, the ones I've been to, won't even do a stock check for you. (unless it's somebody in there I know working)

Back
Top Bottom