Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Ordering from Jersey Garden sucks
smh.gif
. I ordered and 15 mins later to call me and say it declined. I checked my account and had the funds and saw $48 was withdrawn yet my total was $69. I mentioned it to them and they said they didn't ring up anything with my card and there's no record of it being used there. Shady
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Ordering from Jersey Garden sucks
smh.gif
. I ordered and 15 mins later to call me and say it declined. I checked my account and had the funds and saw $48 was withdrawn yet my total was $69. I mentioned it to them and they said they didn't ring up anything with my card and there's no record of it being used there. Shady
smh.gif
smh.gif
sorry to hear about that,
but what was worth ordering from Jersey Gardens?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

also for those 20% off hashwall sales and such, are those honored on phone orders as well?

Originally Posted by riddla713

these are available at nike factory store in cypress,tx at the cypress premium outlets center. they are only $51. they had 2 size 11 on 2/22/10. i was tempted to pick one up since thats my size but i just dont like the hyperise that much. i hope the vrst/red 6 comes to houston and the price drops to 89.99.
Thanks for the heads up!!  Is this the same as the "Houston Premium Outlets"?  I don't really care for the Hyperize myself, either, EXCEPT for some reason, I really like these "Billy Hoyle"editions.  11s run a bit big on me in these, but I'll either have to live with it, or see if I can exchange them at the So Chi store.  I can't take my retro nubuck XII or V anymore for hooping in.
frown.gif

Just saw the annoucement on the morning News:- STL will open it's first Nordstroms Discount Store in September!!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

can you use the 20% of over the phone or instore only ?

This question was answered three replies up.
iLLGT2

Why don't try calling for yourself? Instructions are on Page 1.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

iLLGT2, Why don't try calling for yourself? Instructions are on Page 1.
For real.  iLLGT2, do you own a phone?  Sheesh.  No need to quote all that crap.

Albertville outlet update...  not much to talk about

Nike Air Tailwinds FSR  OG reddish colorway..   $59.99
Nike Air Tailwinds scattered sizes back hashwall.. purple colorway..  $29.99
Jordan 2009 blacks size 10.5 back hashwall $99.99
Nike Air Max 95s..  Hot lava colorway..  can't remember price   FSR
Some Jordan Flight Zipped hoodies from AJIV fusions..  up to XL black for $69.99
Jordan retro 1 alphas high black green FSR can't remember price

Again I know not much but thought I would update. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERSSZ 13 for SZ 11-12, Lebron PEs

castle rock
Flight 45 samples couple pairs

Silverthorne.
313171- 031 314383-511 314383-311 314381-031 304292-672 313170-112 49.99-59.99 they're all the sbs in every outlet

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

can you use the 20% of over the phone or instore only ?

This question was answered three replies up.
iLLGT2

Why don't try calling for yourself? Instructions are on Page 1.

well the reason i did not bother to read any of the other replays is 
only one post caught my attention and most times all the other posts above or below a post that catches my attention is just back and forth B.S. lately  

thanks for your advice 

STL Mills
black/white/royal Jumpman pro $69.99 FSR
only thing new
they also got a FSR of some brown SB blazers(blue box)

Marshals at STL Mills
white/black Jordan Hollowed Ground $69.99
All black Jordan Olympias $59.99

Thanks for the replies .. I guess I should have read first, please excuse me as i'm a little burnt out from Law School and didn't want to read through the whole thread. I checked the last few pages for recent updates! I got the shoes I wanted, thanks for those who pm'd me out of their kindness though for help and info.

Sounds like the white/blue Lebron VIs are popping up at multiple Factory Stores. My understanding is that Orlando got them, along with Lancaster, PA, one of the NC stores and North Bend, WA. All have them at $99.99 though.
eyes.gif
   I guess the 20% off coupon makes them more reasonably priced, though still overpriced...

Back
Top Bottom