Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^Damn agent thanks for info my pockets are felling it 
glasses.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif

Smurf I told u I was goin in this month!!!! I'm on the fence about Penny 3 OG color for $59 or these damn 2K9s that are stalled out at $69.99 lol

These "Secret Society" connected boys can be stingy with the DB6 B's in PF and all the other hot drops if they want to, I'm just diggin in the trenches for my folks with some good-old fashioned phone work nahmean? No hints at info that I'm not gonna release to the masses just str8 updates like it should be....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

These "Secret Society" connected boys can be stingy with the DB6 B's in PF
from what i know, the db6s got eaten up by the staff pretty good.
PF gets heat but sometimes it never hits the floor.

Alright J, I'll stop cryin about it.... in public
laugh.gif
EDIT: There are only FOUR PAIR of the Penny 3 for $59.99 thats why I didn't post it as an update. I just called and they are unable to locate, so I'm assuming my boy (the manager) stashed them away and he's not working today. I have to call bacc later this afternoon to see if anyone else is able to locate. Again folks there are only FOUR pair, and I'm damn sure getting one.... so that leaves three. I'm not gonna put the spot on blast for obvious reasons, and I can't guarantee that they were stashed on MY behalf he could've put them up for someone else. I'll give an update as soon as I have one and IF I'm able to secure my pair you guys can race to the other three. I hope no one is offended, but discretion is called for in this matter IMHO

glasses.gif

Agent droppin the heat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

get your pair first sir then post, good work!
pimp.gif

good looks to everyone else postin too..
pimp.gif
ima see if i swing by jersey gardens....

Anyone know of a non clearance outlet that has the penny 2 in black/royal for 59 or 69? I'm trying to price match at the only outlet that has my size. Manager won't match a clearance store.

Vegas- 702-896-7444
price- $39.99
Nike Soldier 2 TB White/Crimson
style number- 319407 162 or 319407 163
sizes 11, 11.5, 12 (x6), 12.5, 13
oa88aq.jpg

if you want the think pink hyperize, you can get them from eastbay and use the promo code AFCHILL2 and get 20% off. Comes out to 107.xx shipped.

i hope everyone reads the WHOLE thread... its only the 2nd day and we got 5 pages so far... alot of heat.. but anyways

29.99 air max 1 615-443-3521 diff sizes... 308866-171

NI308866-171_pict1_8_54_10629.jpg

Showin a little Midwest love

Kansas City, KS (Legends at Village West)
J Kidds white/blue $34.99
Hyperizes blk w/ red and blue accents- $89.99
Hyperizes white/turquoise- (havent arrived yet, might be $89.99 or less)
True Flights- white/blk sole and red accents $79.97

didn't get size runs, all should be decent its not a very popular spot (for obvious reasons)
If you do place an order, ask for my boy Phil he's solid....

glasses.gif

EDIT:

Will'burg, IA
decent size runs, Nike Hoops shoes range from $32-49, Hyperizes are $89
Nike Sharklaid
Nike Hyperize- $89
Nike Phenoms
Nike Team Trust
AirMax  "Business"

decent size runs on the AJs also, prices range from $59-99
AJ 2K9s- both colors
Flight 45s- 3 colors
Blacc AJ "Schoolin"
6 colors of  AJ Team 2.5s
AJ PHLY- $39
AJ Classics- $37
AJ Jumpman Pro Low
AJ Team Elite
AJ Jumpman Pro Lite
AJ 60+ 2 colors

I apologize for not being as specific on some outlets and updates, but I try and get as much info as possible in the shortest amount of time. I assume that anyone interested in anything will call them for the specifics. I hope my updates are a benefit to the community.

Check your local Ross. I found zoom MVP Playoff Pack (many sizes) for $36.99 at my local spot. Somebody might be interested

I requested everybody be cool and lemme quarterbacc this thing on the Penny 3....

EDIT: NVM, I dont even know why I try
smh.gif

just called the Aurora, IL Nike Outlet and picked up a pair of Hot Red AM 95's. Employee (Tim) was more than helpful and said that they had about 4 of each size (going from 7-11) left. copped a sz. 10 thoughhhh.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

AM97 blk/purp blk/blue
pics? or style number?

i just called gurnee and spoke to a rep...they actually dont have am 97's...the guy said they are TL2.5's

Alex...i asked to speak to ya girl, Lauren, but she doesnt come in until 5

Anyone know if any outlets have any kobe 4's or if there are any kobe 3's still floating around

also check your local marshall's, the one by me has the Jordan 2k9 White colorway for 49.99 all sizes 11, 11.5, 12

AM97 blk/purp blk/blue
pics? or style number?

i just called gurnee and spoke to a rep...they actually dont have am 97's...the guy said they are TL2.5's

Alex...i asked to speak to ya girl, Lauren, but she doesnt come in until 5

Damn thats right she's workin split shift today lol.... she told me AM97 they been sittin so long she probably misidentified them.... good update though

EDIT:   WOODY-I remember speakin to an outlet about some Kobe IVs in purple/white but I've been callin so many outlets I forgot which one had them... go bacc throught the thread and see if its in any of my updates. I'll keep lookin I always ask about Kobes but they seldom have any for any kind of a deal. And thats if they have them sittin for any amount of time. HTH

AZ Mills- still no new heat...

All black Penny 2's marked down to $59.99-  most sizes.
White and the black Jordan 09s for $69.99- most sizes.
Bunch of  different AF1s for $74.99
Black and silver Af1s that came out last year for $54.99.

Back
Top Bottom