Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Just came back from south chi. Wht/purp kobe IVs are there for $99 still. Outlets are marking down as we speak but not necesserely for the kobes
I hope they're marking down the Penny 2s.  I definitely want a pair just not for $110
tired.gif

I read either in this months or last months thread that price matching over the phone is no longer allowed? Is it Clearance Store matching a regular Outlet Stores price or Outlet to Outlet? I was at The Block (Anaheim, CA) and I wanted to scoop up the zf95 white/navy/red but they had them for 69.99; manager said they would price match Ontario Mills @ 34.97. Now I call back looking to get a price match for 24.97 and all of a sudden they won't do it. Maybe I'll try later when another Manager rolls in.

^It's still allowed but the way people went crazy with the am1 someone said they wouldn't be suprised if nike stopped doing it. Don't think clearance stores will price match, and at a regular outlet its up to the manager.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

AbstraKt - Thank you for your post - we know you had the right intent. But the Store Locator/Info link is in the original post. Yes, people may have left out a tidbit of info, but the template was not to be followed religiously, but for people who might now know what to post. True, the more info the better, but those who are using these updates can do some work of their own.

Again:

ABSOLUTELY NO REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED. That is a rule that has been a part of the Nike Outlet Thread since its inception. Consider this a final warning to those who don't bother looking through the thread and doing some actual searching. If you're LOOKING for a pair of shoes, the first step to finding it is, well, LOOKING. Don't post and expect info to be handed to you on a silver platter.

Anything else that can be done through PM - questions about a shoe or an update - should be done through PM. Our goal is to make the Outlet Thread easy to use.

The Outlet Thread is NOT a machine or a paid service.
smokin.gif

ANYBODY IN L.A. BEEN TO MARSHALLS LATELY THE ONE HERE IN S.A. HAS HOUSTON ASTROS THROWBACK MITCHELL&NESS THROWBACK JACKETS FOR 29.99. IM WONDERING IF LA HAS A DODGERS JACKET OVER THERE. heres a pic of the astros one. any help?
zwi42o.jpg

ANYBODY IN L.A. BEEN TO MARSHALLS LATELY THE ONE HERE IN S.A. HASHOUSTON ASTROS THROWBACK MITCHELL&NESS THROWBACK JACKETS FOR 29.99.IM WONDERING IF LA HAS A DODGERS JACKET OVER THERE. heres a pic of theastros one. any help?

I saw the Orioles jacket in my local marshalls (MD)

Mitchell and Ness store in Philly on Chestnut st and Franklin Mills mall  is having the 50% Superbowl  sale Feburary  3-6  2010. The whole store is 50% off 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by bigj505

I would be all over that this weekend if it wasn't for the weather!

ARH! 
my bad EOH... i didnt know u got down with those. they are all gone at the one near me but they had at least 5 when i originally went. i think i called charm but i cant remember.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

ANYBODY IN L.A. BEEN TO MARSHALLS LATELY THE ONE HERE IN S.A. HASHOUSTON ASTROS THROWBACK MITCHELL&NESS THROWBACK JACKETS FOR 29.99.IM WONDERING IF LA HAS A DODGERS JACKET OVER THERE. heres a pic of theastros one. any help?

marshalls in atlanta has the braves, im noticing a trend here...

Aight guys I need some quick schooling.. I ordered a few kicks from the Viejas factory store over the phone . dude took my CC info & my address but no confirmation # or anything. So is this common practice when ordering from a factory store? Cuz this is the first time doing this so I don't wanna get,got. I called a lil while ago and dude just said there processing a lot of orders. Nt should I be worried?....

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Aight guys I need some quick schooling.. I ordered a few kicks from the Viejas factory store over the phone . dude took my CC info & my address but no confirmation # or anything. So is this common practice when ordering from a factory store? Cuz this is the first time doing this so I don't wanna get,got. I called a lil while ago and dude just said there processing a lot of orders. Nt should I be worried?....
Nah man usually give them a day or so and call back give them your name and ask them for tracking number u should be good
smile.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Nah man usually give them a day or so and call back give them your name and ask them for tracking number u should be good
smile.gif
Or u can always look at ur account and see if u got charged. Then for sure you'll Def get the shoes!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

smile.gif
Or u can always look at ur account and see if u got charged. Then for sure you'll Def get the shoes!
grin.gif
But like he said they are processing the orders it might not be charged yet

YO!!

I was told the EXACT same thing when I called today at 4:00 pm.

I ordered some Pippen yesterday at 4:00 pm too and the guy took my CC info and said 'a manager would process the order and call me later'.

I've ordered from various outlets quite a few times and they've NEVER handled my order this way.

Dude seemed a lil upset earlier when I called too, told me 'be patient, we have 50-60 orders to go thru'.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Could have sworn that I asked this before, but I don't see it...

Did any AM2009's hit any outlets?

Thanks in advance for any info anyone can provide.
They come and go swiftly, you gotta be johnny-on-the-spot or have some upandcoming hunter(s) "putting in work" for you
wink.gif

EDIT: I'm in Omaha, Nebraska.... what M&N surprise can I expect at my local Marshall's ? Gotta go checc it out tomorrow
nerd.gif

Agent...I'm from the O too. Whats been goin' on that way? Them boys still foolin' down there?

Thanks for the help my dudes, I called my card haven't been charge yet so guess I'ma be waiting on them to call. Also i went to my local Marshalls today didn't see any m & n Yankee or Mets gear while i was there but did get a nice polo shirt.

Back
Top Bottom