Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Originally Posted by Dunzo6

just called the Aurora, IL Nike Outlet and picked up a pair of Hot Red AM 95's. Employee (Tim) was more than helpful and said that they had about 4 of each size (going from 7-11) left. copped a sz. 10 thoughhhh.
pimp.gif

Just got a 9.5. They said white/black/grey red and I said with white toe and they said grey so I think we got confused somehow. I imagine its all good and I'm not getting sport reds haha.

Wisconsin Dells Outlet - (608) 253-3247

Prices are CHEAPER than pictured in prevoius post. I know they sometimes have markdowns without actually re-tagging the shoes and boxes.

I just called and ordered the gold ($42 I think) & purple ($60 I think) Supreme Hyperdunks and the black Terra Humaras ($20
eek.gif
), all of which were cheaper than the price in the pics.

Just came back from south chi. Wht/purp kobe IVs are there for $99 still. Outlets are marking down as we speak but not necesserely for the kobes

Viejas Outlet seems to have more sizes of the Black/Red Pippens for $59.

It says on the 2nd page that only sizes 8 and below or 10.5 and above were available, but I called to confirm and was told they have a FSR?

Ordered an 8.5, but had to wait over 10 mins AFTER he found my size til I gave him my shipping info. Roderick (sp?) was helpful as can be, also told me they still have many White/White/Blue Penny II's in stock for $69.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I just called about the hyperdunks and the Gold's are $47.97 and Eggplants are $57.97

FYI. They're out of 11.5 in the gold. Still have plenty of 12s. 
Good looking out. 

Demon, I believe they just got more Pips in today as most of u know they been doin inventory most of last month so expect a lot of drops comin up the next couple weeks....

nerd.gif

I mentioned it in the 1/2 Cent thread, but figured this was more appropriate, but there's a spot called WEST by my house that has the 1/2 Cent's both Silver, and Green Spark they have just about a full size run of the green sparks, and a few sizes left in the Silver i'm not sure which ones i didn't ask, but they have them for 109.99 flat no tax no BS that's the cheapest i've seen them around...they got some other stuff too at pretty good prices def worth the look

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Agent0024

These "Secret Society" connected boys can be stingy with the DB6 B's in PF
from what i know, the db6s got eaten up by the staff pretty good.
PF gets heat but sometimes it never hits the floor.

Only 4 pairs total of the Retro 6 DB arrived at PF

hey, can anyone who bought those white/red hyperdunks from the outlet hook me up with the style/color number? thanks in advance.

Gurnee
AJ 2K9 HOF- $99 few sizes left
Retro XII- Flu Games $119
Retro 5- 3Ms size 7 $99
Hyperdunks red/white
AF1- white/blue- $74-79
AF-1 white/royal-74-79
AF-1 white/ baby blue- 74.99
Blazer- tan/purp $29.99
Foam Boots- blacc $129
Blazer ACG boot- $59
ACG blk/teal/purp w/ strap- $59 or $69
AM97 blk/purp blk/blue

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

I mentioned it in the 1/2 Cent thread, but figured this was more appropriate, but there's a spot called WEST by my house that has the 1/2 Cent's both Silver, and Green Spark they have just about a full size run of the green sparks, and a few sizes left in the Silver i'm not sure which ones i didn't ask, but they have them for 109.99 flat no tax no BS that's the cheapest i've seen them around...they got some other stuff too at pretty good prices def worth the look

So where is 'by your house'?

Skate Park of Tampa stuff.

Nike Zoom Harbor SB - Size 5-12 - $40.77

4571_16695.jpg

Nike Blazer SB - Size 6-13 - $41.97
4570_10764.jpg

Nike Bruin SB - Size 12 only - $38.97
4492_25074.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

So where is 'by your house'?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Viejas Outlet seems to have more sizes of the Black/Red Pippens for $59.

It says on the 2nd page that only sizes 8 and below or 10.5 and above were available, but I called to confirm and was told they have a FSR?

Ordered an 8.5, but had to wait over 10 mins AFTER he found my size til I gave him my shipping info. Roderick (sp?) was helpful as can be, also told me they still have many White/White/Blue Penny II's in stock for $69.
thats pretty cool then. i was the one that stated the sizes were missing.
i called to order 1 black/purple and 1 black red pip (9.5 and a 10) and dude called me back and said there were no more 9, 9.5, 10s in the black/white/reds. so i scooped a 2nd black/white/purple one instead.
actually, im happier since i paid 60 for 2 of them instead of 60 + 30
happy.gif

man when i posted that size 18 on ndc for spacejams i just check they marked them down to 104.97 wish it was my size 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Just came back from south chi. Wht/purp kobe IVs are there for $99 still. Outlets are marking down as we speak but not necesserely for the kobes
By chance, did you happen to notice if they still had any of the Billy Hoyle Hyperize, and if they were still at $90?

Back
Top Bottom