Official FEBRUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

^ how much was the china destroyer?

in the words of my man Jay ( from Jay and Silent Bob) --- BONGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   - $70  with 40percent off here I come !!!!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  ( had to double roll emoticon on that price) 
i'm lost.
Did the 40% off bring it down to $70 or is it $70 with an additional 40% making it $42? 

Lmao. I wanna gauge how high i should get my hopes up. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lamscott

Originally Posted by Jigga2142

Just called Katy Mills. They still have US, France, Puerto Rico, and Brazil Destroyer Jackets in scattered sizes.
Employee told me they should get more Chinas within the next couple of weeks.
(281) 644-4901

Prices?
140. I asked about discounts but he said they were none for the Destroyer Jackets.

Nike Outlet in VACAVILLE, CA has the black/pink UPTEMPO 97's. $109.99

zpmwz.jpg

south chi outlet had dem for 31.97 no additional discount... i believe they are sold out though

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by GZA73

in the words of my man Jay ( from Jay and Silent Bob) --- BONGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   - $70  with 40percent off here I come !!!!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  ( had to double roll emoticon on that price) 
i'm lost.
Did the 40% off bring it down to $70 or is it $70 with an additional 40% making it $42? 

Lmao. I wanna gauge how high i should get my hopes up. 
laugh.gif

If that price holds true I will do the phone order from that location ASAP , if not I will hope to find somewhere who is willing to price match - 

I ordered the last china destroyer yesterday and paid 100 after the 40% so the destroyer jackets are not 70 before the 40%, in the el paso tx outlet..... The lady told me that the USA was 77 after 40% ..... Did not ask about pr and brazil

^ from where? the place i called in texas said they were 149.00 and the discount didn't apply to them.

^^ you called katy mills prob thats where i got mine for $140

im tryin to rebuy them @ el paso and return the other ones

Elpaso store
PR destroyer with discount is $90($150) and France destroyer is $105($175) with discount.

They must of raised the price this morning!

XXL are sold out in all WBF Destroyer Jackets!

El Paso is sold out of the USA Destroyers and the prices that Soopa gave for the remaining is exactly the same...
mad.gif

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ait+total+max+uptempo&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&***=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=ffuiAKv-DCN5JM:&imgrefurl=http://www.kixpress.com/%252FAIR-TOTAL-MAX-UPTEMPO-P1840.aspx&docid=w_xWGs1odDctuM&imgurl=http://www.kixpress.com/kixpressebay/images/products/nk366724004/02.jpg&w=632&h=420&ei=0hssT-qNLIi22gXWodDhDg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=156&vpy=293&dur=105&hovh=183&hovw=276&tx=145&ty=77&sig=105777071047969132409&page=1&tbnh=98&tbnw=147&start=0&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:21,s:0

Air Max Total Uptempo Silver/Red 
Just called , more sizes available $41.97 plus 30% off...under $40 with shipping
517-552-6453

Originally Posted by Soopa

Elpaso store
PR destroyer with discount is $90($150) and France destroyer is $105($175) with discount.

They must of raised the price this morning!

XXL are sold out in all WBF Destroyer Jackets!

Exactly what he said..I called this morning before they opened and they held a jacket for me and got my order in once they opened. No XXL's but they did have XL

Originally Posted by langfor5

El Paso is sold out of the USA Destroyers and the prices that Soopa gave for the remaining is exactly the same...
mad.gif
Brazils are also 90. I think.. I ordered the US and Brazil from Katy Mills Wednesday (150 for Brazils and 130 for US) and found out about the 40% off at El Paso and decided to buy from there and return the ones I ordered, but they sold out of the US so I only ordered the Brazils.
I have to say, the customer service at Katy Mills is a lot better than El Paso. The lady at El Paso didn't even give me a price and just asked for credit card info., couldn't even tell me the actual price when I asked either. The assistant manager at Katy Mills told me the price before asking if I wanted buy them and asked for my email address so he could send me a tracking number when they shipped.

Originally Posted by myselfonline

mad.gif
Brazils are also 90. I think.. I ordered the US and Brazil from Katy Mills Wednesday (150 for Brazils and 130 for US) and found out about the 40% off at El Paso and decided to buy from there and return the ones I ordered, but they sold out of the US so I only ordered the Brazils.
I have to say, the customer service at Katy Mills is a lot better than El Paso. The lady at El Paso didn't even give me a price and just asked for credit card info., couldn't even tell me the actual price when I asked either. The assistant manager at Katy Mills told me the price before asking if I wanted buy them and asked for my email address so he could send me a tracking number when they shipped.
x2
laugh.gif

BUT EL PASO CS >>> KATY MILLS...

THEY RAN MY CARD 4 TIMES TO APPROVE IT...STILL SHOWING AS PENDING SINCE TUESDAY...
mad.gif

I AM RETURNING THE JACKETS AS WELL

Originally Posted by bigsupa

mad.gif
x2
laugh.gif

THEY RAN MY CARD 4 TIMES TO APPROVE IT...STILL SHOWING AS PENDING SINCE TUESDAY...
mad.gif

The lady I spoke to at El Paso was cool..she gave me the price beforehand..took my info...told me she was gonna give me a call back with the total amount charged and then email me the tracking as well. Not bad at all as far as CS...

i just called the el paso outlet about the black/black destroyer jacket. dude told me they never had em, and only had the country editions.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by anttef2

x2
laugh.gif

mad.gif

The lady I spoke to at El Paso was cool..she gave me the price beforehand..took my info...told me she was gonna give me a call back with the total amount charged and then email me the tracking as well. Not bad at all as far as CS...
I guess I caught them at the wrong time.
ohwell.gif
I was also put on hold for a while a couple of times, too, as they checked their inventory I guess. I just found it odd how she couldn't even give me the price. I asked her for the price before giving her my card info. and she just said "It's probably going to be around 90". Like she hasn't already done dozens of these orders these past couple of days.
Getting a tracking number from them would have been nice though. I am a bit OCD about receiving packages, I need to know when I am receiving them.

just a heads up, I contacted Nike and located the Metallic Jordan V's and supposedly there are some sizes at the Orlando Premium Outlet 407-351-9400

ALL BLACK LEATHER DESTROYER...ONLY ONE IN...MUST HAVE BEEN A RETURN

Can someone post a style number please , this is to good to pass up thanks

Originally Posted by jumpanhotrod

just a heads up, I contacted Nike and located the Metallic Jordan V's and supposedly there are some sizes at the Orlando Premium Outlet 407-351-9400

just called and................................................................................... they don't have them.....

Back
Top Bottom