OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Just left the clearance store in Pasadena. Outside two groups of resellers, nothing there. I did see some Oreo vapormax 2 in my sz but wasn’t able to use the coupon cause they priced it at retail :smh:

Imma start going once every couple of months. The selection here just ain’t that good in my sz.
I used the coupon on the black and gold LeBrons that were priced at retail. They were $130 something with tax.

anyone know if the outlet will give me issue using an online gift card? its just the code and pin, no bar code

thanks man might take this ride to woodbury commons came up on some heat at the polo outlet last time so that could be a bonus also

thanks man might take this ride to woodbury commons came up on some heat at the polo outlet last time so that could be a bonus also

That’s gonna be worth it if your planning to kill 2 birds with one stone, but dont forget they are nike outlets in Brooklyn and queens.

Im not sure if they get good stuff though.

Monroe ohio outlet...

Attachments

• IMG_20190225_130233.jpg
    IMG_20190225_130233.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 15511177878263551577815333544796.jpg
    15511177878263551577815333544796.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 40
Just left South Chi again and sneaker wise no real heat, but they were still sitting on the burgundy 5s. I ended up copping a Nike Destroyer jacket in black for $95 after the F&F coupon.

Yeah didn’t pick up any kicks for myself this time around, l did however clean up on socks.
South Chi had those $20, 6 pack of socks, marked down to $15 plus an additional 50% off and you could stack the 30% on top. Ended up paying $5 and some change for each pack. Took about a dozen or so.

Yeah didn’t pick up any kicks for myself this time around, l did however clean up on socks.
South Chi had those $20, 6 pack of socks, marked down to $15 plus an additional 50% off and you could stack the 30% on top. Ended up paying $5 and some change for each pack. Took about a dozen or so.

Man I slept on this deal. That’s a steal!!

Easier to display product. Can you imagine trying trying to look through all those boxes. Sometimes if you ask nicely they have ones with toos in the back.
I thought of that, but man I need the box intact freak. Will take you tip advice for the future.

I think not being able use code on retail priced items is a new policy
Wtf is up with that now that’s some BS
I was always able to grab retail stuff in the past using the code

I think not being able use code on retail priced items is a new policy
Wtf is up with that now that’s some BS
I was always able to grab retail stuff in the past using the code
I checked my other f&f coupons I’ve received in the past and other than the spending limit, it’s pretty much word for word. I bought retail prices items with the coupon in the past.

Back
Top Bottom