OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Do the outlet surveys still score you a coupon for a future visit? This past weekend was my first visit in a few months and after completing the survey I wasn't asked about receiving a coupon, but it did mention how only two surveys per household per week were allowed.
Thanks!

My cashier was like can you open up the app we can’t show just pics of it wth?

I’m that’s crazy. The cashiers me and my sister dealt with with perfectly okay just scanning the picture of the barcode copied straight from the posts in here.

First time I’ve seen signs up. Corporate might be trying to crack down. Funny thing is I used FnF on the Lebron 16 Kings just the day before at another outlet. This is at Edinburgh.
120CCD4F-1566-4205-9034-225DB33AFED4.jpeg E4072DDB-94F0-4F7B-9C4A-6368C8D23E8D.jpeg
I bought those Brons with a F&F discount and their system let me.

Do outlets price match other outlets? Is it a rule, or is it manager's choice?
Thanks

I found the answer to my own question by asking at a few outlets this past weekend. Its a fat NO. They will not price match even another local outlet. No phone orders, no price matches, no survey coupons.
Times have changed for the worse.

forgot to mention, Great Lakes, MI had the Melos on display with no price or stock and had pairs in the back.. inquired and they were $149.99

such trash :lol:

Arundel Mills MD

Good sizes for the black/purple Kobe AD $99.99
Lf1 duckboot in the black/tan $69
Gold react element 55 sz 13 on hash wall for retail
Chlorophyll 3s for 129
Black metcon 3s for $69

Ravens gear 30% off before f&f

Only ones worth noting imo
Thank you so much @escobar0o3 !!! I've been waiting for those black/purple AD's to hit outlets for a while. I just stopped by there this afternoon and for anybody interested in them, they had a FSR from 8.5-13

So many better ball shoes at the outlet for $40

Oh for sure. However, it’s a long drive for me to head to the outlets. Marshall’s is just a few minutes away for me so that’s why I wouldn’t mind. Besides, I’m 38 and super washed so it’s not like I’d even need the extra tech in the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom