OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Do you happen to remember the price for both? Or are they releasing them starting thursday for F&F?

Honestly, it's just not fun going to the outlets anymore. They're literally emailing a 30% coupon like it's a big event. I remember when Flushing Nike had 30% off sales every week. Between the weaker sales, increased number of resellers and lack of survey coupons, outlets are just wild trash to me rn.
Might take that Flushing run tomorrow....anything good lately??

I honestly dont even bother with the kicks...too many dudes making a living from what comes in at Flushing....

I just want gear....and the past few times Ive went even that has been hit or super miss....

Driving out to Vegas from San Diego this weekend, anything good at the outlets along the drive? Barstow/Elsinore etc

Might take that Flushing run tomorrow....anything good lately??

I honestly dont even bother with the kicks...too many dudes making a living from what comes in at Flushing....

I just want gear....and the past few times Ive went even that has been hit or super miss....

Haven't been there in a minute. I might pass by tomorrow cause of the sale but I've lost a lot of interest in that store. I used to go there at least once a week, now once every few weeks.

Honestly, it's just not fun going to the outlets anymore. They're literally emailing a 30% coupon like it's a big event. I remember when Flushing Nike had 30% off sales every week. Between the weaker sales, increased number of resellers and lack of survey coupons, outlets are just wild trash to me rn.

This is thee truth!!

Am I able to use a $20 off $100 birthday coupon along with the F&F? Anyone know. Thanks

Prob depends on your outlet. Back in the day some of my outlets would let me stack survey coupons and some wouldn’t.

Price adjustment is happening in full effect tonight to be prepared for the 30 percent off starting tomorrow.

Here’s hoping we can all still find some good deals amongst all the overpriced stuff. I’ll try and post pics from my trips tomorrow. Anyone been to Rosemont or oak brook lately?

Last edited:
It's gotten more difficult to find "steals" during F&F, unless you can make it to a clearance store, at the factory outlets nowadays. Like someone said, it's better to just cop online with the 30%...definitely saves time.

We know if the F&F coupon from the Nike app is single or multi use? Used it years ago but wondering if it has changed. Thanks!

nice my local outlet got the black spizikes... will be copping using the F&F coupon then returning my original pair next week :pimp:

Are these price adjustments and moving the good stock back from corporate or location base? I thought the whole point of outlet is to move stuff.

Back
Top Bottom