***OFFICIAL FEBRUARY PICK UP POST*** NO PIC QUOTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped this bad boy this month...

Still trying to come up with a plan on how i'll pop the question.

good luck bro! when i proposed i did a drive along the beach on the way to dinner, took a stop and made her get out the car right on this cliff overlooking the ocean so i could "show her something real quick" and bam popped the question, at an angle where the sun was hittin the ring all perfect for maximum impact. i'm not saying do that, i'm just throwing it out there to help you figure it out how you wanna do it

new pickup, chukka low black denim
been wanting these for awhile - to me what really sets em off is the grey midsole/sole
View media item 252938

I need to pick up one of those Super Bowl edition 49ers hats just because my team made it. Good stuff so far this month!

Don't do it! Reconsider!

I'm joking. I'm married and live it. Best decision I've ever made.

Last edited:
Damn homie! Haha. I got married last summer an it's the best thing I've done. I'm just glad my wifey is ok with me and my shoe addiction. I was about to hit you up and let you know I picked up the Kobe 8 Volt Socks.

Man I'm glad my lady is Ok with my collection as well...

Where did you pick up those socks? solano mall?

dope VCS, those vans are crazy piff. Playoff 12s. and BHMs
congrats on popping the question too

After months and months of ignoring the Roshe Runs I was strolling around the mall getting some workout supplements.

On a whim I entered Shiekh and see some Roshes.

I figure what the heck, if they have my size I'll give em a try.

Absolutely loved them and copped all colors they had in my size... And I'm officially hooked to Roshe's

(cool story, i know, what ever)

View media item 253885View media item 253886View media item 253887

After months and months of ignoring the Roshe Runs I was strolling around the mall getting some workout supplements.

On a whim I entered Shiekh and see some Roshes.

I figure what the heck, if they have my size I'll give em a try.

Absolutely loved them and copped all colors they had in my size... And I'm officially hooked to Roshe's

(cool story, i know, what ever)

I saw those up there too but they didn't have my size. But I did get the black pairs from Foot Action. 

this is a more of a found it collecting dust in the closet hoping it would still fit me because back in high school when i was 15-16 i wore a 10.5 but since after high school i'm a full pledge 11.5

so these.. are just for show i guess.

hegotgame1.jpg

good luck bro! when i proposed i did a drive along the beach on the way to dinner, took a stop and made her get out the car right on this cliff overlooking the ocean so i could "show her something real quick" and bam popped the question, at an angle where the sun was hittin the ring all perfect for maximum impact. i'm not saying do that, i'm just throwing it out there to help you figure it out how you wanna do it
/quote]

this got me mad wet... just kidding. but for real that's some movie steez!

whenever I see someone say "what you think of my pick ups y'all?" i never hesitate to look at the thread count... direct correlation right there:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom