Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Lol at FIFA throwing around the term legend loosely, Campbell, Owen, Neville... even Seaman
roll.gif

Lol at FIFA throwing around the term legend loosely, Campbell, Owen, Neville... even Seaman
roll.gif

for real, was hoping they'd have players like Ronaldo, Maradona, etc. Only one Brazilian though...oh well hopefully more will come in following editions.

I was hoping to do a 90s Man U, Madrid or juve squad :/ wish they put in cantona, Davids, zidane.

That's absurd lol.

I guess I'll just be waiting till next year to get a new gen system.

Amazon and gamestop are running promos if you buy it for the 360 you can trade it in and upgrade for $10. Better than paying full retail on both copies cause im getting ti for both as well

Little off topic but is it too late to pre-order a PS4 or will they be available on release day?

No names appear when we score? Wtf is the point of that? I play pro clubs a lot so I wanna know who scores and if theres no change to it I give up all hope in EA. This looks like what FIFA 13 should be SMH. I most likely will still buy it since I have a club with my friends but outside of clubs everything else was disappointing to me. Hope this isnt a re-hash of 13.

Of course it will be when is it not?
10, 11, 12 felt like they just progressed from one another perfectly. Then came FIFA 13 which just TANKED. It feels like NFL Blitz instead of Madden if you get what im saying. Just straight run and gun with its extremely fast pace game-play. I was just hoping they'd slow it down a bit and make it so the fastest team doesnt always win.

Last edited:
Of course it will be when is it not?
10, 11, 12 felt like they just progressed from one another perfectly. Then came FIFA 13 which just TANKED. It feels like NFL Blitz instead of Madden if you get what im saying. Just straight run and gun with its extremely fast pace game-play. I was just hoping they'd slow it down a bit and make it so the fastest team doesnt always win.

Yea I hate that

Do you play seasons online or are you talking in general?

I used athletico madrid and new castle united to win D1 online beating teams with just pass and go. Never really had a problem with speedy teams

Seasons online matches you up with teams on the same level...but if you playing in general there's a big difference in speed b/t clubs

I hate the way kids play this game it's so repetitive and boring with the one two over the top passing or running to the corner and crossing praying for headers with abonglahor or Walcott out jumping a 6'4 cb. No tactics just pace whoring

So did anyone pre order this with the controller? I did but idk if i should have. After reading the features it sounds promising and should help you in the game.

But wtf does "Detachable breakaway cable" mean? Is it also wireless? Hate cable controllers.

Back
Top Bottom