Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

So what's this I'm seeing on eBay of being able to buy coins? What's the catch. I'm down to cop a million coins to beef up my poverty squad.
I'm up in Division 3 with a squad worth around 150k... You don't need Ronaldo to win in this game.

Tevez is a beast at 30-35k. 
pimp.gif

What do y'all do when playing Seasons and you get matched up against someone with third world country internet? It's happened to me multiple times already today and it makes the game(s) absolutely unplayable. So ******* frustrating.

Last edited:
^press start, press right with your right stick on Quit game, there's an option to request a quit with no penalty, but the other guy has to agree to it.

^press start, press right with your right stick on Quit game, there's an option to request a quit with no penalty, but the other guy has to agree to it.

Thats If you get the ball fast enough. If you have the ball first you can quit before you kick the ball into play and receive no penalty.

Had a dude with a $2M attacking line complain to me about how I beat him last night. 
roll.gif

How you gonna have 2 legends + Robben in your attack and be mad at me when you score 1 goal? 

@NomadicSole21

I think I lost my go-to trade that was doubling my $$ with every flip.

I was copping Bayern Munich Home kits for like 650 a pop consistently and relisting for 1300 w 1400 BIN and selling after a few cycles.

I went and looked for some on open bid today - only a few within the hour.  i bid on them and forgot to go back when they were expiring...

Just looked in my transfer targets list and they expired at like $3000 open bid.    
smUCvbOde.png

Son I'm devastated  

Last edited:
I was having trouble scoring with my team so I got rid of Dos Santos, Modric, Khedira, and Jordi Alba and put together this team.  I've been tearing it up ever since the change.  Won my first game with them 7-1.  Since I've won a couple blow outs.  Team is beast. Just beat someone with 3 IF's including IF Aubameyang and Robben 6-3.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
^^^^Yikes
Not sure if the yikes is for that long shot or the vid i posted, but: 

Surprisingly easy to do, and very effective.

You need a 4* skiller > set it up with fake shot without any dribbling after the fake shot, as soon as you're player is standing and clear of defender, push in the right analog to do the ball hop > run forward and hit the shot > flourish.

Last edited:
^^^^Yikes
Not sure if the yikes is for that long shot or the vid i posted, but: 

Surprisingly easy to do, and very effective.

You need a 4* skiller > set it up with fake shot without any dribbling after the fake shot, as soon as you're player is standing and clear of defender, push in the right analog to do the ball hop > run forward and hit the shot > flourish.

This part of the move alone is deadly :smokin

Last edited:
damn I just found out about this thread...
tired.gif
no where near able to play with you guys right now

how important is chemsitry in FUT, do you guys notice the difference between a team that has 70 chemistry and one that has 100 chemistry?

Back
Top Bottom