::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Lahm

Alves
Maicon
Sagna

Those are honestly the only rb i can think of that are even in that league.
Maicon is over the hill, for me. Alves recently marauds forward at the expense of his defense. Debuchy is close to scratching the highest tier.

Ya maicon def old as hell now. Sagna gettin there too
De scigglio or whatever from Milan supposed to be a big talent. And kyle walker if were still talkin BPL

Edit: jus pulled up futwiz lol theyre really arnt any good rb anymore. Glenn johnson and micha richards are in the top 15 in the world lol :x

Demichelis world class
laugh.gif
That whole list is funny. Other than Aguero and Di Maria there is not a world class player there.
Maybe Demichelis, but everyone else on that list is World Class. Pipa plays in Napoli, Palacio had 17 goals for Inter Milan last year. Messi has good players around him, but for some reason, he always falter on the Argentine NT
mean.gif
I think you'll find your definition of world class differs from a lot of peoples. 

Lahm is a world class RB. Alves and Maicon in their prime were world class at RB, not any more. 

Higuain isn't quite there for me but that's arguable. Suarez, Ibra, Van Persie a couple of years ago, those guys are world class. 

Ya maicon def old as hell now. Sagna gettin there too
De scigglio or whatever from Milan supposed to be a big talent. And kyle walker if were still talkin BPL

Edit: jus pulled up futwiz lol theyre really arnt any good rb anymore. Glenn johnson and micha richards are in the top 15 in the world lol :x
Juanfran, van der Wiel, Piszczek.

Back
Top Bottom