Official Final Fantasy Thread | XII is the GOAT

Screenshot_20211108-142529_Gallery.jpg

9/11 first responders x ff7 tee I just got :pimp:

No hate. Just trying to figure out if you’re serious or the joke went over my head.

What's the overall consensus on FFXV? I only played the demo once years ago. I think I enjoy the combat lol, but it's been so long. Not even sure if it's still available on Xbox.

I enjoyed it. I never played any of the DLC afterwards though which i heard completely enhanced the experience of the game overall. It should be on Gamepass and its a PS Plus Collection game if you got a Ps5.

Was hoping to purchase it from GameStop. Xbox One version isn't listed on the site anymore, but I'll call the local spots to see if they have a copy available.

That looks really good. I also hope that FF IX Remake rumor is true.

Not a FF title, but just now playing Xenogears for the first time blind. 6 hours in, this is some heavy stuff. The themes in this game go way beyond anything FF ever did, pretty dark stuff.

Not a FF title, but just now playing Xenogears for the first time blind. 6 hours in, this is some heavy stuff. The themes in this game go way beyond anything FF ever did, pretty dark stuff.
I’ve been saying this thread should just be a catch all thread for all JRPGs

but yes Xenogears is a classic. The soundtrack and battle system is :pimp:

Reactions: ace
Please keep it from dying. :lol:

I know we had an old thread from a few years back but I couldnt find it.

I’ve been saying this thread should just be a catch all thread for all JRPGs

but yes Xenogears is a classic. The soundtrack and battle system is :pimp:
Still not sure about the battle system, despite loving it. I’d rather have Fei doing martial arts stuff as himself but the gear is so much stronger. Hopefully there’s a balance and I don’t find myself using the Gear for everything.

Back
Top Bottom