Official: First Day of school is today Vol.Cal State Eastbay

Just wanna know how many people on here go to Cal State Eastbay. Today's the first day of school and I know people are dreading it. I'm going to night class (since i gotta work to pay for school) and I just wanna know who's gonna be cooped up in class with me (instead of playing Halo 3).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

I started there today. First year here (transferring from Chabot). It's okay so far.

I think there's a NT'er in my English class. He was wearing Jedi's.

^^^ do you go to night school?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

My jump off goes there, look for a chick with expensive jeans, fat a%$, and alot of mind 90's kicks. Oh and she's black...there's no girls at that school. I always go thru when I'm in town with her and walk thru campus and break necks and bodies but no chicks so it doesn't matter.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

during the day, damn parking is :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakersMember #24

mid 90's kicks??? she a shoe head?? i'll be on the look out!!!

ayo lupe fiasco's gonna be on campus this wednesday... free food too,... check your blackboard... i havent seen any sort of advertisement on it... our school does a horrible job promoting events sometimes....
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

LOL I'll be there, just look for a dude in a og northface extreme. Say what up! Yea she's not a shoe head, she's just a chick I dig out whenever I'm in town and she has a lil dough so it's good.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

if you think the parking during the day is bad... try checking out night classes...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

i dont go there anymore. But ill be visiting real soon yet again to see wsup.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I'm trying to add into a class tomorrow and I'm on the wait list. I'm not familiar with the add process and such here so I was wondering if anyone knows the chances of the instructor letting me in the class even though I missed the first day (it's a long story as to why I'm only adding in tomorrow)?

your best bet is to talk to the department that runs your class.... they changed the system at csueb and teachers no longer have a saying in adding students...its all automated.... if there is enough room in the class with you there try to convince them to increase room capacity... but dont lag because they need a fire martial to go there... and it all has to be done by the 2nd week so do it asap
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

yeah dude... i was in a class of like 40 cramped in a little @#%$ room, and 15 more people were trying to add..... sMH
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

okay who was the dude posted in front of Warren Hall wearing a Supreme Boxcap and AM 90's? haha
TeamLakersMember #24

i'm there everyday... the kid in front of the union with the gucci shades and supreme/udftd cap and camo backback.... usually next to tall people.
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

my friend went...he said nobody was really feelin him.

nobody knew his lyrics or his songs....but when "Kick Push" came on everybody started getting into it (i can see why, as skateboards is quickly becoming the new hype..)

Quote:
I heard he got paid somewhere between $20-$30k
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

CAL STATE HAYWARD >:
mad.gif
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
GIVE PEACE A CHANCE​

i went to go see lupe preform. If you want pics and vids, check out my myspace, www.myspace.com/roll_low and click on 006 - daily snaps.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

lol... anyone catch the rock concert today??? it was pretty much a failure....

barely no promotion... horrible location (near the cross section between the dorms)
.. and pretty much a horrible act all together... hope they didn't get payed
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom