• Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B'Dor day

20231030_090101.jpg

I expect lots of guys with tinfoil headwear coming in here today to share their opinions on how the world cup was rigged and this whole thing is a sham because their preferred player isn’t winning it.
The 2 young guns had great seasons but I don't think it should be a shock to anyone that Messi's WC performance is gonna put him on top.

**** Modric got his B'Dor off the strength of his run to runner up in Russia, the WC has always held a ton of weight during WC years.

The 2 young guns had great seasons but I don't think it should be a shock to anyone that Messi's WC performance is gonna put him on top.

**** Modric got his B'Dor off the strength of his run to runner up in Russia, the WC has always held a ton of weight during WC years.

There used to be an unwritten rule that on World Cup years, the BdO would go to the standout player for the winning nation. Then, in 2010 the rule was “broken” for Messi. In 2014, they gave it to CR7. Their decade long dominance made it tough to justify giving it to anyone else. Then in 2018, they sort of went back to giving the world cup the deference it used to get by giving it to Modric, the standout player in the tournament.

Last edited:
Belgium Belgium Bosa Bosa jape jape

So it's been a whole month since FC24 been out. How's your UT squads looking? :nerd:

Screenshot_2023-10-30-10-45-39-47_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-30-10-45-55-00_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg
i haven’t bought it yet :frown:
no time. one toddler and another one on the way soon

decide i’m not buying till my heir is born cause i’m gonna be on the night shift with the newborn and that’s when i’ll get all my eafc reps in.

what other games y’all playing? 👀 gonna have a lot of time.

i haven’t bought it yet :frown:
no time. one toddler and another one on the way soon

decide i’m not buying till my heir is born cause i’m gonna be on the night shift with the newborn and that’s when i’ll get all my eafc reps in.

what other games y’all playing? 👀 gonna have a lot of time.

Congrats on the babies bro! I only have time to play is when my baby sleeps. I haven't found another game that'll make me put down FC24 even temporarily :smh: . Playing UT is like crack.

Congrats on the babies bro! I only have time to play is when my baby sleeps. I haven't found another game that'll make me put down FC24 even temporarily :smh: . Playing UT is like crack.
yeah that’s why i’m abstaining
i’d be neglecting all my responsibilities

raphinha > antony
In all these years of horrible signings and mismanagement for United, Antony is the single worst player we’ve signed and by it’s not even close when you factor in price. He can’t take anybody on, he can’t the pitch. Doesn’t do a single thing well besides hold possession and track back.

Can’t believe Selecao was giving him and Richarlison major minutes last year and we really thought they could win it all.

One day you guys are going to realize that’s the haircut Messi wants and stop blaming the barbers.

Back
Top Bottom