OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

D1B2D490-3CE3-4CC4-AA44-882A1C76C7A0.jpeg

Ridiculous

Emotional night at El Monumental tonight

That moment with his family on the pitch was nice.

The first match after winning a WC is always really cool, its always a huge party/celebratory atmosphere.

I remember Les Bleus players were freestyling on the mic and danced during their lap of honor at the Stade de France last time around :lol:

The first match after winning a WC is always really cool, its always a huge party/celebratory atmosphere.

I remember Les Bleus players were freestyling on the mic and danced during their lap of honor at the Stade de France last time around :lol:

I got chills watching that. wow :wow:

that is crazy

haters still mad :lol:

Why do I feel there might be something else besides on pitch reasons behind his sacking?

Wild though how everyone and their mother has reported on it and Tuchel being next up but Bayerns socials haven't posted in almost 24 hours :lol:

Last edited:

Why do I feel there might be something else besides on pitch reasons behind his sacking?

Wild though how everyone and their mother has reported on it and Tuchel being next up but Bayerns socials haven't posted in almost 24 hours :lol:

yeah it doesn’t feel like pitch reasons especially if they didn’t even inform him or the players. it also makes zero sense to do it before the city tie.
vtotheinay vtotheinay was talking about the leaked tactics but that doesn’t even add up imo.
things get leaked all the time.

Haven't officially sacked Conte yet but they're already trying to set up meetings with other managers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom