OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

1 win in the last 5. I knew this Christmas period was gonna be tough but jeez
Off to you city and Liverpool :smh:

Prob will be out of the fa cup next week too

IMG_1552.gif

Enjoy the ‘at least we put out good and entertaining football’ trophy.
Trust me, that might as well be a trophy after having to watch Conte's misery. That was infinitely more awful than United this season.
When you get a new manager that actually gets the best out of your squad, you'll be singing the same praises.

Hopefully Sarr can make it to the AFCON...
He was in tears when he got injured today.
He's been so impressive whenever I've seen him, especially for his age.

Arsenal have been really bang average all year, anyone who really watched them could tell this. While Rice is great, they miss what Xhaka gave them in the final third. He doesn’t offer much there.

Always felt like they were way more of a threat in Champions this year than the league.

Also, Tottenham playing some special ball at the moment. Get Mads back and I expect them to finish top three at worst.

Paulinha is a beast man :lol:

You guys going to go after him again vtotheinay vtotheinay

supposedly we are, but all of a sudden the reports are that city are ready to drop the bag on him in the winter and we aren' willing to pay 65m+ for him which I understand at his age. would suck if we can't land him. the exact profile we need

supposedly we are, but all of a sudden the reports are that city are ready to drop the bag on him in the winter and we aren' willing to pay 65m+ for him which I understand at his age. would suck if we can't land him. the exact profile we need

City?

Sheesh

1 win in the last 5. I knew this Christmas period was gonna be tough but jeez
Off to you city and Liverpool :smh:

Prob will be out of the fa cup next week too
Wild that Arteta and Edu won't address the problem positions but we're rumored to be looking at midfielders and center backs still. Like get a striker that can put away goals in more than 5 games a year. ****

All I know is Saka better come back from this little break without that blonde hair :lol: and we need Partey back asap

Arsenal on some bull****. These L’s are embarrassing. We looked really lethargic today. What does ESR have to do to get some decent minutes

Back
Top Bottom