Official FRANK TV Thread (list of sketches announced)

I know I'm not the only one who's been looking forward to Mr.Caliendo's sketch comedy show tonight at 11pm on TBS.

Here are the sketches for tonight:

Seinfeld 2027
Madden cooks Turducken
3 Movie Trailer Guys
Clinton Library
Caliendo Squares: Barkley

Sounds promising (even thought I was hoping for one Pacino or Walton sketch):

Here's a Frank TV teaser

people are actually going to watch this? I haven't heard anyone talk about around my way.

roll.gif

Hey folks, John Madden here with the quick pop popcorn popper.

I remember my friends and I used to say this all the time when he had skits on Mad Tv

Gave it a shot.

Expected humor.

Got a few chuckles, at best.

One more chance next week and then I'm done.

But as for right now, the show was as funny as the last premier comedy show TBS went with: House of Payne.

That Seinfeld sketch was kinda weak...When he's dressed as Elaine,he looks like Rosie O'Donnel...

He is good at impersonating, but its not that great because he doesnt look like any of them. When other comedians do it, they have facial expressions andsimilar build, dont it looks more true to the character.

i think he's funny..especially when he does President Bush. When he was on ESPN imitating Charles Barkley was funny too. He performed at my school forGator Growl this year.

Its only the first show, so you can't really judge how it will go after the weeks go on.

It was alright to me, dude is very talented. I'll try to remember to tune in next week.

Just finished watching the show. It was kind of a let down but I think it's because I've already seen those impressions before. Hopefully it improvesas it goes on.

Its only the first show, so you can't really judge how it will go after the weeks go on.
I've heard there may only be 4 or 5 episodes because of the writer's strike.

Frank needs to streamline his show a bit more. Eliminate the useless lead-ins and just show sketch after sketch. Also, he needs to do another Quick Pop PopcornPopper sketch with Madden.

Back
Top Bottom