OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

Joined Apr 1, 2006
Listening right now...gibbs is that dude...so far so good...I still bump Cold day in hell like it just dropped yesterday....glad this finally released...

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Oh **** this snuck up on me, but this is an automatic DL. I always forget to include Gibbs as one of the better new rappers out.

Joined Sep 8, 2011
:x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Gibbs is that dude. Hope Jeezy push dude and he not just another CTE mixtape N' on the roster. Tape is fire.

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Z-Ro On the "Boxframe Cadillac" Hook = :wow: :nthat:
Man for like the first 30 seconds or so I'm like "Why Gibbs sound like Z-Ro right now" :lol:

This tape is really good. I would say it has less standout tracks than Cold Day In Hell, but it is more consistent throughout. Love the production too, there's a certain mood throughout, but nothing sounds the same.

BFK
Kush Cloud
The Diet
Krazy
Boxfield Cadillac
Bout It Bout It
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Joined Feb 3, 2010
:smokin
Tape is so $^% dope man!

I think its safe to say Gibbs captures that old school gangsta issssh as well as Big Krit captures the old dirty south country rap tunes

gone be riding to this for a min just like I did Cold Day in Hell, which was def one of the best releases last year.

Jeezy isnt forcing Gibbs on us like Ross did Meek but if ppl actually gave Gibbs a chance, I dont see how they wont rock w dude.:smh:

Last edited:
Joined Jul 18, 2012
Gangsta Gibbs h0e!

Streamed it on datpiff last night when it dropped and I didn't hear one song that I didn't like. Bout to download now and it give it a thorough listen

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Tape is so $^% dope man!

I think its safe to say Gibbs captures that old school gangsta issssh as well as Big Krit captures the old dirty south country rap tunes

gone be riding to this for a min just like I did Cold Day in Hell, which was def one of the best releases last year.

Jeezy isnt forcing Gibbs on us like Ross did Meek but if ppl actually gave Gibbs a chance, I dont see how they wont rock w dude.:smh:
So much truth

Joined Jul 17, 2009
From what I can see I don't think Jeezy is even pushing Gibbs heavy. If he was I would've expected a retail album to drop by now. Good to see Gibbs ain't waiting for anybody to move his career.

Joined Feb 3, 2010
So many dope records on here... I gotta sit with it a lil more but it is def on par w Cold Day In Hell

And I don't see how the Bout It Bout It record wit Kirko Bangz wouldn't tear up the urban charts if it was sent to radio.

Joined Aug 12, 2006
I haven't made it past the first 10 or so songs on this.. That's how hard this is.

Joined Oct 18, 2011
THIS DUDE IS THE BUISIEST MAN IN THE BUISNESS

MADGIBBS
A PROJECT WITH THE ALCHEMIST
A PROJECT WITH SKI BEATZ
AND A SOLO ALBUM

DAMN.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPERS OUT THERE.

cj863

Banned
Joined Jun 4, 2008
Gibbs is nice and this tape is nice too. Honestly I like gibbs better over madlib tracks and I know he'd probably murder an Alc track.

Top Bottom