OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

Joined Jul 19, 2012
Hearing Pinata is dope af, the drip is out there if y'all want. I'ma listen later though.

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
Listened and it didn't really interest me. I like BFK but didn't enjoy ESGN and don't really plan on listening to Pinata either.
If you're a Gibbs fan I think you guys will really like this though.

Last edited:
Joined May 17, 2007
Broken, Knicks, Real, Thuggin, Bomb, Deeper, Shame, Scarface are damn near flawless.

Joined Jul 19, 2012
REAL

I like Jeezy too man. Damn shame it didn't work out. Gibbs is a monster, there is no denying that.  

Joined Jul 19, 2012
Listened and it didn't really interest me. I like BFK but didn't enjoy ESGN and don't really plan on listening to Pinata either.
If you're a Gibbs fan I think you guys will really like this though.
I'm feeling the same way, I might just wait awhile and give it a through listen. Music I hate upon 1st listen usually grows on me like that.

Joined Jun 1, 2011
I needa find a stream.
You need to find a what?

Gibbs stuff always comes on in the shuffle, and I never skip anything. Never listened to his pre-Cold Day In Hell stuff, but all of what I listened to was more than solid. I must be a fun of his if I actually bought ESGN. BFK is probably as close as commercial he can sound, and if that is the case, I hope he can get some shine down the line...even though I doubt that will happen on a large scale.

That Pinata tracklist looks tough :x :pimp:

Last edited:
Joined Jan 29, 2013
My god if Jeezy doesn't respond to Real then son is a straight up vagina.

Gibbs let out a full clip.

Last edited:
Top Bottom