OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

I've seen a good number of Freddie Gibbs threads in my 3 years on NT and I see yall recognize his talent. Baby Face Killa came out out today and :x :smh:

The Drama-Free version is iTunes for $9.99

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/freddie-gibbs-baby-face-killa-mixtape.63405.html

Last edited:
Listening right now...gibbs is that dude...so far so good...I still bump Cold day in hell like it just dropped yesterday....glad this finally released...

Oh **** this snuck up on me, but this is an automatic DL. I always forget to include Gibbs as one of the better new rappers out.

:x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Gibbs is that dude. Hope Jeezy push dude and he not just another CTE mixtape N' on the roster. Tape is fire.

Z-Ro On the "Boxframe Cadillac" Hook = :wow: :nthat:

Man for like the first 30 seconds or so I'm like "Why Gibbs sound like Z-Ro right now" :lol:

This tape is really good. I would say it has less standout tracks than Cold Day In Hell, but it is more consistent throughout. Love the production too, there's a certain mood throughout, but nothing sounds the same.

BFK
Kush Cloud
The Diet
Krazy
Boxfield Cadillac
Bout It Bout It
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:smokin
Tape is so $^% dope man!

I think its safe to say Gibbs captures that old school gangsta issssh as well as Big Krit captures the old dirty south country rap tunes

gone be riding to this for a min just like I did Cold Day in Hell, which was def one of the best releases last year.

Jeezy isnt forcing Gibbs on us like Ross did Meek but if ppl actually gave Gibbs a chance, I dont see how they wont rock w dude.:smh:

Last edited:
Gangsta Gibbs h0e!

Streamed it on datpiff last night when it dropped and I didn't hear one song that I didn't like. Bout to download now and it give it a thorough listen

Tape is so $^% dope man!

I think its safe to say Gibbs captures that old school gangsta issssh as well as Big Krit captures the old dirty south country rap tunes

gone be riding to this for a min just like I did Cold Day in Hell, which was def one of the best releases last year.

Jeezy isnt forcing Gibbs on us like Ross did Meek but if ppl actually gave Gibbs a chance, I dont see how they wont rock w dude.:smh:

So much truth

From what I can see I don't think Jeezy is even pushing Gibbs heavy. If he was I would've expected a retail album to drop by now. Good to see Gibbs ain't waiting for anybody to move his career.

So many dope records on here... I gotta sit with it a lil more but it is def on par w Cold Day In Hell

And I don't see how the Bout It Bout It record wit Kirko Bangz wouldn't tear up the urban charts if it was sent to radio.

I haven't made it past the first 10 or so songs on this.. That's how hard this is.

THIS DUDE IS THE BUISIEST MAN IN THE BUISNESS

MADGIBBS
A PROJECT WITH THE ALCHEMIST
A PROJECT WITH SKI BEATZ
AND A SOLO ALBUM

DAMN.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPERS OUT THERE.

THIS DUDE IS THE BUISIEST MAN IN THE BUISNESS
MADGIBBS
A PROJECT WITH THE ALCHEMIST
A PROJECT WITH SKI BEATZ
AND A SOLO ALBUM
DAMN.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPERS OUT THERE.

I had no idea about the the ALC and Ski projects. I'll be looking forward to those :smokin

Gibbs is nice and this tape is nice too. Honestly I like gibbs better over madlib tracks and I know he'd probably murder an Alc track.

Back
Top Bottom