OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

The Madlib joint finally got a real release date supposed to drop March 18 now

New track with Earl and Domo 
pimp.gif

http://allhiphop.com/2014/01/29/new...mo-genesis-earl-sweatshirt-robes-prod-madlib/

Last edited:
Hearing Pinata is dope af, the drip is out there if y'all want. I'ma listen later though.

Listened and it didn't really interest me. I like BFK but didn't enjoy ESGN and don't really plan on listening to Pinata either.
If you're a Gibbs fan I think you guys will really like this though.

Last edited:
Broken, Knicks, Real, Thuggin, Bomb, Deeper, Shame, Scarface are damn near flawless.

REAL
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I like Jeezy too man. Damn shame it didn't work out. Gibbs is a monster, there is no denying that.  

Listened and it didn't really interest me. I like BFK but didn't enjoy ESGN and don't really plan on listening to Pinata either.
If you're a Gibbs fan I think you guys will really like this though.

I'm feeling the same way, I might just wait awhile and give it a through listen. Music I hate upon 1st listen usually grows on me like that.

I needa find a stream.

You need to find a what?

Gibbs stuff always comes on in the shuffle, and I never skip anything. Never listened to his pre-Cold Day In Hell stuff, but all of what I listened to was more than solid. I must be a fun of his if I actually bought ESGN. BFK is probably as close as commercial he can sound, and if that is the case, I hope he can get some shine down the line...even though I doubt that will happen on a large scale.

That Pinata tracklist looks tough :x :pimp:

Last edited:
My god if Jeezy doesn't respond to Real then son is a straight up vagina.

Gibbs let out a full clip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom