Official French Montana Thread

Not the biggest fan, but dude has a nice vibe on tracks. Spinning his latest joint now and Devil want my soul is pretty hard. Carbon copy of Love Sosa but it's still heavy.

Nvm, apparently this joint is mad old and i see mad comparisons on the net since '12.

I was about to say you a couple of years behind lol

Label knew even with "No Shopping" nobody was anticipating the album. It was suppose to drop August 19th and it's October 11th. :smh:

French is just a mixtape artist. Nobody gonna' go out and by a project from Montana.

He should just stick to songs produced by Harry Fraud and as a featured artist on bangers.

Got the leaked version and only kept 4 songs :smh:

Just the one Target put out by accident :lol: I tried to see if they hsd it like two days after the whole clearance mess-up thing and they already had them removed, labels and everything

So was it supposed to be a actual album or a mixtape? Because mac and cheese was a mixtape series.

Why not still just put it out with the digital available for streaming or purchasing.

So was it supposed to be a actual album or a mixtape? Because mac and cheese was a mixtape series.

Why not still just put it out with the digital available for streaming or purchasing.

It was as much of an album as an album gets
No reason to promote something everybody got especially if the samples not cleared

it was a album ala "dirty sprite 2" was a album.

French should just put "Pop That" as a bonus track on every album for the rest of his career. He aint ever topping that song.

French is a mixtape artist and it's nothing wrong with. Gucci and Gotti have had great careers off of mixtapes and French has definitely exceeded expectations. :lol:

No Shopping been getting pretty heavy spins. but apparently not enough to build up enough buzz for the album lol

I like No Shopping but it was clearly a "let's tag Drake on here an see how far this goes" single. Basically it's like adding 08 or 09 W_n__ to a song at this point

Back
Top Bottom