Official French Montana Thread

Excuse my last post I forgot I didn't get to listen past the track with cole last night on my way home

But the last few tapes been bangers iono maybe I heard the young chop keef flow and was just like :smh: I'd give it another listen later when I'm frizzled

State of mind and the song with Currency are the only songs that got that wavy aura
D` wants my soul = cmon son . How u gon jack chief keef flow its bad enough using and abusing the Travis porter make it rain flow everybody picked up.
Real talk it ain't nothing Mac and cheesy about this tape the dude sold out the wave iono maybe to try and sell recordsbut he coulda stayed true to the folk who still listen to coke wave and Mac and cheese 1/2 and saved the mainstream flow for his album[/SIZE]
Free Max b

QFT!!!

I still like the tape, it grew on me after 4 listens. I wanted it to be more like Mac & Cheese 2 though. Hopefully the album has that wavy feelto it.

Mase went in on that track, but the beat was meh and Rico Love...:rolleyes

Its probably a lost cause wanting his debut to be like mac n cheese 2, cause diddy has such a great recent track record with letting his artists shine. 'Casm.

^

LOL,video been out like a month or two bro.

And the son has been out since January :lol: That's one of my faves from Rich Forever though. I know everybody has a habit of picturing what a vid to a certain song would be like, and that's how I pictured it

A lot of solid tracks on here...

Intro
Yayo
State of mind
Grownups
Devil want my soul
Diamonds
Sanctuary
State of mind

Were all my favroties off 2 listens so far.

Ochocinco is the best song
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
buggin, i had da intro on repeat for 20 mins

So many bangers on here

I'm actually really impressed French came thru with that many slappers

Mean gets me feelin RIGHT :smokin

State of mind might be my fav tho

From the man himself.
If y'all only listened to 3, go head give some burn to 1/2.

Back
Top Bottom