Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Roll 22

I hope the Rockets sweep them in 4 games.
F the Lakers!

*hater*

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I slept on making game threads, blame thomas crown.

laugh.gif
jp homie.

laugh.gif

I had pm'd you, but
ohwell.gif
lol

Lakers need to come out agressive and hungry, plain and simple. our guard play has been atrocious, need to make some adjustments

I'm confident we win this game though, then off to Houston for game 3 to get home court back

I can't imagine what the intensity is gonna be like though

edit: btw, in regards to my avy. I don't hate Fisher(I appreciate all that he did for us in the PAST), I just don't want to see him get heavyminutes anymore. his time is coming to an end, he can't keep anyone in front of him and has lately been making ******ed decisions on offense

I had to set up an appt with a lawyer today and he was like "how is tomorrow at 7:30?"

"
indifferent.gif
" is what he gets from me.

After about a 5 second wait, I just said, "how about early afternoon?"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
friggin lawyers, who the hell meets at 7:30 during the playoffs? Comeon man, get out once in a while.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
CP.

Word, I know you wasn't having any of that 7:30PM appt time stuff, and waited the 5 seconds out of courtesy while thinking in your head 'Ah hellnah'
laugh.gif

Good luck with whatever it is you need a lawyer for though.

I expect to see a better effort in this game. Kudos to the rockets for playing well and executing their game plan to perfection.

Our team needs to develop a sense of urgency now. Hopefully they play like their season is on the line fir once.

what??

dudes MISQUOTING me so why not??

just havin a lil fun...
It's funny no doubt but you know this series is heated and any little sense of humor shown can be blown out of proportion or taken as anoffense.
Rockets and Lakers fans are at each other's throats right.

Originally Posted by blackxme

what??

just havin a lil fun...
It's funny no doubt but you know this series is heated and any little sense of humor shown can be blown out of proportion or taken as an offense.

i feel you ...

but check the game 1 thread..im one of the more levelheaded laker fans..

I actually knew this would be a tuff series.

I just saw people messin with my words, so i decided to retalliate.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

I expect to see a better effort in this game. Kudos to the rockets for playing well and executing their game plan to perfection.

Our team needs to develop a sense of urgency now. Hopefully they play like their season is on the line fir once.

Lakers have been thinking they have it easy, but Rockets came in and stomped on their homecourt.

Plus it's really hard to beat a team 8 times in a row (continued from the regular season) they are going to find ways to win, and they did.

I just hope somehow this team wakes up, and comes to play tomorrow. Not just offensively, but Defensively.
I don't want to see Brooks walking into the lane comfortably, or else I'll go insane.

Originally Posted by blackxme

what??

just havin a lil fun...
It's funny no doubt but you know this series is heated and any little sense of humor shown can be blown out of proportion or taken as an offense.

i feel you ...

but check the game 1 thread..im one of the more levelheaded laker fans..

I actually knew this would be a tuff series.

I just saw people messin with my words, so i decided to retalliate.
You certainly are( no sarcasm), you're one of the few that respected the Rockets and thought they would be a tough matchup.
But in that first thread tensions were high and it look like that's carrying over a bit. But I had no problem with you doing what you did. You're one
of the few Laker fans I respect so far.

Question??

did rocket fans know A. Brooks was that good.
i knew he was aiight but last night HE WAS THE DIFFERENCE.
In the playoffs its that 1 guy you didnt expect to have a huge impact but they do.
He was that guy last night.

Been knowin Brooks was allright but he always misses one free throw he'll make some turnovers to.. And lowry is pretty good too doesnt score to much butdoes all the point guard stuff like running the offense and drawing fouls for him he's gotten much better since he first got here.. Brook will have offgames but he does have his quickness and scorin ability.. Been knowin this.

Back
Top Bottom