Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Originally Posted by ireminisce

shuges , where did you get all of those pictures from?

yahoo.images

Originally Posted by CP1708

Shuges, dirty?

2 plays right? We're talkin about two plays, Kobe bow, and the Fish TKO.

Cuz, everyone on this board calls us soft, now we're dirty? Can't have both people. It's one or the other.

Never heard me call the Lakers soft my man.
laugh.gif

And I never called them dirty either. My exact quote was: "But the Lakers were playing borderline DIRTY".Key word being borderline.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

On the Kobe & Shane gif. Can't you see he was trying to get up. If Shane didn't rush to get up he wouldn't been hit. Ya'll be reaching
laugh.gif
Man, you're buggin. 24 clearly used his off elbow to shove down on the back of Shane's head.
laugh.gif

As far as Fisher... he's one of the few Lakers that used to be alright in my book. But his b.s. explanation "He wasfurther away from me than I thought so my arm was up high when I hit them." deserves a
indifferent.gif
. And him being a union rep, it's actually prettydisappointing what he did.

dont want kobe to get suspended. Game 2 was a DIRTY game. I doubt rockets will win this series. The way the lakers are playing, I want the Rockets to win it.Kobe kick shane on the face and eblow artest was not a accident. Fisher got suspended is predictable. But either way Cavaliers win win it all this year.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Well, to be fair, you can probably find the same thing posted in a Rockets blog site with totally different word descriptions on the photos above. It is still somone's opinion and take on what happened. Time to move on to Game 3 unless Stu decides to impose punishments. Stu got too much power. Haha.

Tell me what you think of the photos?

I don't really want to comment on photos. I wish there were more videos though. Besides, you think the Rockets traded for Battier and Artest just to stop Kobe.

Burns1923 wrote:
Kobe and Battier have no such backstory, so Kobe's "He can't guard me" is neither here nor there. It's an awkward response to a non-existent challenge. He hits 3 jumpers on Battier in one game (game 2) and Battier officially can't guard him? I mean, come on... the parallels here don't match up. But Kobe thinks they do. Kobe thinks he is Michael Jordan, only his way.
Battier and Artest were brought in to combat Kobe. The media is constantly bringing up how Battier slows down or at least gives Kobe fits. Same thing with Kirlenko.
I do not believe Battier and Artest were traded to the Rockets only to stop (or try to) Kobe. You do realize that before the Artest trade, there was a healthy T-Mac and Battier starting together. I even doubt the Rockets traded Rudy Gay away because they needed someone to stop Kobe. If you follow how the Rockets GM does his research, you'll understand he is more into the and statisitics than the media proclaiming someone has the potential to stop Kobe. Besides, Artest adds that toughness the Rockets need and drafting Donte Greene isn't going to help the Rockets win now. I know Artest talks trash too so Kobe talking trash back is fine with me. But it is hard to understand why you would talk constant trash to Battier... He is a stand up guy that just wants to help his team win fair and square. Players like Ruben Patterson and Gerald Wallace (when he was on the Kings) deserve to get lit up by Kobe though...

I never said he was soley there to defend Kobe, but you hear what you want and see what you want. So of course you don't want to comment on the photos because they tell a different story from what you WANT to see.

You just said they were brought to combat Kobe... You said because of that, Kobe pretty much is allowed to talk trash on these so calledKobe-Stoppers. It's different when the media says you are something and you say you are something yourself.

A pictures is worth a 1000 words. I can easily waste time and say the opposite of the descriptions. But that does that make my explanation any better? No. Thecase is closed. Stu did his job and it's time to move on. Just remember not everyone cares about Kobe that much they trade away future talent just to findsomeone to stop the guy.

Back
Top Bottom