OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Originally Posted by LDJ

Please for the love of GOD celtics leave ray ray in la. My goodness anyone of us could have a better shooting series then ray allen

i dunno what happen to RAy......

I'm sorry but unless Kobe comes back and does something miraculous or hits a GW, I think this tarnishes his legacy, and this is coming from a longtime Kobe fan. I don't care how well the other team is playing d, you cannot pick Game 7 of the NBA Finals against your teams biggest rival to play one of the worst games of your life.

Who gives a $%$@ about legacy, there is a game going on right now.

Kobe isn't forcing the issue anymore at least, its about time his team mates pickin' him up cause they haven't done so in the 6 other games.

Wait, wait, wait... Can we actually make a case for "Kobe sucks"?!?!?

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by LDJ

Please for the love of GOD celtics leave ray ray in la. My goodness anyone of us could have a better shooting series then ray allen

i dunno what happen to RAy......
We would've been better off stealing Redick for a series and leaving Ray in Orlando. #%@ his record game 2, he sucks.

I have that feeling too...Kobe will suck this whole quarter, the ball will end up in his hands at the end with the game on the line..he will swish..this is coming from a kobe hater...i just see it in the works, the script is being written..

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Win or lose (most likely lose) Kobe shouldnt ever be in the same sentence as MJ after this performance
Yeah because ONE game defines a whole career

the +$*% outta here. Both of you dumber than ******ed.

-The Juice

refs inconsistent as always..

as a fan of neither team, yuckkk for basketball fans in general

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

refs inconsistent as always..

as a fan of neither team, yuckkk for basketball fans in general
Agreed for the most part. Seen some real awful calls going both ways tonight

Back
Top Bottom