OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's not supposed to know everything, he hasn't even been the 3 eyed Raven that long. Sam's character is definitely important to helping defeat the Night King too.

I hope Sam actually finds a way, because so far whatever he's spewing out is on some "tell us something we don't know"

I'm starting to be annoyed by the shows lack of explanation of Brans powers. So now he can only see things he wants to see? How did he not see the wedding before?

Hes even said it multiple times "I am all seeing and all knowing I am the three eyed raven" yet has to be told things and was on the verge of bypassing an important plot point.

I'm starting to be annoyed by the shows lack of explanation of Brans powers. So now he can only see things he wants to see? How did he not see the wedding before?

Hes even said it multiple times "I am all seeing and all knowing I am the three eyed raven" yet has to be told things and was on the verge of bypassing an important plot point.

This...he should be able to see what's the result of the Great War..

Unless he can only see the past and not the future...

What good does that really have for the future?

Well, all I know is that Bran grew up hearing the story of his aunt being kidnapped and raped. I doubt that he wanted to watch his aunt being raped

Wasn't Bran watching as Lyanna told Ned that the baby's name Aegon Targaryen? And from that his dumbass thinks he's a Sand bastard?

That part I have to re-watch an episode. I think in the first part, Bran stood watching his father and his aunt where he didn't hear what his aunt said. The second time, I noticed he stood closer to young Ned and Lyanna so he can hear Lyanna's whisper words

Did you guys get what The Hound said to his brother about "You know who's coming after you?"

Did that mean that The Hound is the one who will kill him or is there someone else?

As far as I'm concerned, there isn't really any salvaging Theon's storyline. I don't think he redeems himself by saving Yara, and the way they went about Theon beginning to fight for himself again by using his ****lessness as some kind of secret weapon made it more laughable than inspiring.

how come no one knows what a 3 eyed raven is? not even maesters?

even theon scene is a complete waste of time. bring back ghost.

I'll give my thoughts on the episode as i'm still thinking about a lot and recovering from my finale party yesterday.

I think Bran's powers are still not understood by him but also need to be guided. Similar to Nightcrawler's teleporting ability where he needs to have knowledge of where he's going to teleport and have seen it before so he doesn't teleport in a wall, Bran needs to guided and aimed at what to look at. Given that his training with the original 3eyed Raven was cut short, it's fair to say he's flying blind. While we're told he's got this wide scope of power, it's nothing without knowing how to properly use it.

Also, the episode names have gotten too predictable. This finale was titled "the Dragon and the Wolf," they might as well have named it "Dany and Jon finally have sex"

He didn't know that Rheagar (sp?) had annulled his marriage and married Lyanna. Sam informed him.

If Jon was born out of adultery, like Bran thought, he would be a bastard.

No, it's just that Bran was in the room originally when Lyanna told Ned that he was named Aegon Targaryen (clear evidence that Jon wasn't a bastard). I guess he wasn't paying attention, but it seems kind of dumb for him to go back in time and not pay attention to important details like that.

As much as I didnt wanna see it,there was something poetic/symmetrical about Arya slitting LF's throat after the way he held the same dagger to Neds throat when he double crossed him

Also, the episode names have gotten too predictable. This finale was titled "the Dragon and the Wolf," they might as well have named it "Dany and Jon finally have sex"

I thought the title reference fit better to show Rhaegar (finally) and Lyanna getting married and debunking that oh he kidnapped her and raped her. The title only somewhat fit Dany and Jon considering its actually Dragon and Dragon lol

They could've negotiated yara's release at the meeting but only euron brought her up. dany, tyrion gave no dambs about her. theon wants to rescue her but where is she? Is she in one of the king's landing dungeons or is she on one of euron's ships? So is he gonna chase euron while he's going to pick up the golden company?

Back
Top Bottom