OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES SEASON 7 THREAD | Episode 3: The Queen's Justice 7/30

Discussion in 'General' started by toine2983, Feb 24, 2013.

1. itsaboutthattime

itsaboutthattime

cersei = james dolan

makes sense

2. shogun

shogun

What can Tormund do to get brienne bae interested? I think he just needs a chance for her to see him in battle and flourish.

3. jaypesoz

jaypesoz

These dudes give me so much insight on Got, Walking Dead, Westworld, etc. My favorite podcast.

carver likes this.
  4. getrichquik1987

getrichquik1987

Whip it out

whywesteppin likes this.
  5. carver

carver

Brienne will come around.. she just don't know how to react to a male that's actually interested in her.

6. worldbreaker

worldbreaker

Yeah Beric gave up his last life to her and she became the leader of the Brotherhood.

7. srvballer

srvballer

How did the white walkers get their hands on giants?

8. itsaboutthattime

itsaboutthattime

i mean have we seen them burn the bodies of any of the giants?

9. sfc415

sfc415

"You're a lucky man"- Tormund to Pod after Brienne throws him

10. raider5

raider5

Don't mean to sound like a smartass, but I'm sure they got them the way they got the rest of them white walkers...

11. whywesteppin

whywesteppin

I just want to say that Urine Greyjoy is still a *****.

People acting like his new outfit and couple clever lines make him a great villain now.

He's just a metrosexual version of himself from last season. Can't wait till the Kingslayer puts him down.

12. barrebaby

barrebaby

Finally.... I'm able to get to this new site been stuck on the old one.... I had a feeling white Giants were gonna be a thing. Knew Arya was Frey about 1 sentence in lol (The red feast)? too corny? Kinda mad at myself for not seeing the Cercei Euron alliance, that should have been an obvious one(even though it's not solidified it's happening & they both know it)...seeing as how they basically had noone else to side with. About to re watch, I know I missed a lot... just being overly excited for the show to be back. I now for sure think LF telling Sansa his ultimate plans was just more of his games... Forget the season, or wording...but didn't he say something along the lines of "I've made my fortune off of men who they THINK they know what I want" SMH at Sansa she should know by now, Noone will know what he wants until he's he's made his move sometimes not even then...he's been at this chess game for too long... I don't doubt his downfall is coming but he's gonna F some stuff up before he gets it... I get the feeling Eurons gift is gonna be Arya related could be wrong though....

13. masagipatron

masagipatron

Dagger is mentioned in the locked away book at the Citadel...Carcetti Fingers has the dagger...hmmmm...I sense a big reveal for Carcetti Fingers.

14. don adidada

don adidada

Ed Sheeran cameo wasn't as jarring as people made it out to be. For a second I was like, "Is that Ed Sheeran? Cool for Arya." Then I reimmursed pretty much immediately.

Sansa lookin kinda fit now. Really didnt get the hype til this episode.

Also, in that argument between Sansa and Jon, who do you think was right? I think they both made valid points. Up till now I'm still not sure who was right.

15. masagipatron

masagipatron

There were more giants in the north. White Walkers have been steadily building their army up from deceased wildlings and giants.

16. getrichquik1987

getrichquik1987

Jamie definitely gonna become the Queenslayer

17. masagipatron

masagipatron

Assuming the White Walkers attack in the North is imminent, Jon is right.

18. whywesteppin

whywesteppin

Whether Sansa was right or not, she shouldn't have brought it up at that time. It undermines Jon Snow's leadership.

Plus he was right. They have to take some risks to have a chance against the White Walkers.

19. maxdunker

maxdunker

Wait I'm still a bit confused as to how the Night King scored Wun Wun and turned him? He died at Winterfell during the BOTB.

I'm thinking that was just a wonky vision Bran was having and not the actual Whit Walker crew.

Eurone Greyjoy said he had a gift so how can the gift be the Sand squad or Tyrion? Or did he say i'll bring you a gift?

Next episode looks to be loaded. I was wondering why that hour was wall to wall then I re-read the running times
    Need to savor every minute. Couldn't wait so I watched the 6pm PST showing but man it felt whack watching it in the day light. Next week I'll log myself out of social media and wait till it gets dark to enjoy the show.

20. carver

carver

That was probably a different giant and not wun wun