OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jonesnowlebron.gif

Reactions: Ube
Seeing part of the wall getting destroyed like that feels weird,. They always gave us this idea of it being massive, thick, gave it an indestructible vibe.

As for those of you wondering why Tyrion looked so distraught when Jon went into Dany's quarters. I believe it's because now he realizes how complicated things just got. It's more than an alliance now, it's emotional between Jon & Danny and that can cause future problems. I also believe he's realized that it's a wrap for House Lannister with this relationship between Jon and Dany. Just my take on it.

I think Tyrion was just torn about whether he should peek in.

This is where I think Sam comes into play and will be an intricate part of assisting Bran defeat the NK. At some point Sam is going to come across something in those scrolls and books he took from the Citadel that will allow Bran to focus on the NK's weakness. I am wondering if somehow Bran will be able to look back at how he was defeated the last time Man fought the WW's and defeated them. Also, you just know Benjen was onto something when he said it would be Bran who would have to face the NK.

Agreed. This will come down to Bran and Sam figuring something out and also Jon carrying it out. This won't be won with dragons or with numbers. It'll be some strategy. Hopefully it's not something cheesy though, like, "There's a computer beneath Winterfell. Just need to enter this sequence of numbers to kill off the WW."

Reactions: Ube
The army couldn't get past the wall before due to its defenses. Wights have made it past the wall before when humans carried them in (the corpses in Season 1)

Seeing part of the wall getting destroyed like that feels weird,. They always gave us this idea of it being massive, thick, gave it an indestructible vibe.

Same thing my girl and I were saying when it was coming down. It's like all the lore that was spoken about it was just hype. :lol:

I remember an article that HBO doesn't want to air GoT during football season because of SNF

View rating reason

Walking Dead is one of the worst shows I've ever seen.

Even at its worst, GOT is miles better than the trash Marvel shows all over Netflix that people obsess over. If you like those shows but criticize this...I don't even know what to say

When people say GOT is not well written anymore, they're comparing it to itself and other possible GOAT shows like Breaking Bad

ANYWAY

This episode was still much better than the last few ones. Watching Littlefinger get killed was :pimp: Worst character on the show with his dumb @#$ fake growling voice and pedo tendencies
Walking Dead reference was in regards to the show not completely becoming brainless

The underline is all you had to say and it's exactly what people are doing and what I'm referring to. There's nothing wrong with that either, they have a point

I remember an article that HBO doesn't want to air GoT during football season because of SNF

View rating reason

But we still got another 2 weeks till kickoff. Could have easily made it at minimum a 7 episode season :smh:

Agreed. This will come down to Bran and Sam figuring something out and also Jon carrying it out. This won't be won with dragons or with numbers. It'll be some strategy. Hopefully it's not something cheesy though, like, "There's a computer beneath Winterfell. Just need to enter this sequence of numbers to kill off the WW."

A bad ending would be catastrophic.

I'm starting to get the feeling that only about 10% of this season will go down the same way in the books.
I can't help but think there was some mini-falling out with showrunners and GRRM and HBO just patched it together with them knowing GRRM's ending but they'd get their in vastly different ways.

I woukdnt be surprised by the time the NK passes the wall in the books the majority of the cast that are alive by the s7 finale are dead and have their stories firmly wrapped up.

Walking Dead reference was in regards to the show not completely becoming brainless

The underline is all you had to say and it's exactly what people are doing and what I'm referring to. There's nothing wrong with that either, they have a point

I agree with you. I'm guilty of criticizing parts of the past few seasons, but only because it's a dropoff from what we've become used to. It dropped from nearly flawless to "enjoyable but with flaws". At the end of the day it's still 100000x better than watching nonsense like the Defenders, which somehow has an 8/10 on IMDB. We might complain about time jumps and some bad writing, but that show has a dude who supposedly killed a dragon with his fists yet constantly gets his @#$ kicked in every fight...

The only rational ending is to have the WW win. They're going from waste to about 30% of the North before anyone even shows up.

Lost 2 of my favorite characters in Thoros and Littlefinger, I know things are going to go down different in the book. I wonder if Jorah will find out about Jon getting into Dany's sugar walls

But we still got another 2 weeks till kickoff. Could have easily made it at minimum a 7 episode season :smh:

Yeah, filming for a season is the issue

Found this from GoT S7 wiki
HBO ordered the seventh season on April 21, 2016, three days before the premiere of the show's sixth season, and began filming on August 31, 2016. The season was filmed primarily in Northern Ireland, Spain, and Iceland.

GoT will film for season 8 this October

This was answered by Sansa herself, "I am a slow learner, but I learn".
That's the excuse you're buying for poor writing?

You brought up ppl loving Marvel Netflix shows but criticizing GoT.

The entire Winterfell storyline with Sansa/Arya/LF was Iron Fist s1 bad. That's only a few levels ahead of the utter trash known as TWD.

Last edited:
Not getting behind calling this man Aegon he is Jon.

Add me to the list of Walking Dead detractors. Show is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom