OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On a rewatch, somebody needs to count the amount of times somebody has said we'll stay safe in the crypt, the crypt is the safest place to be, defend those in the crypt.

Writers mad heavy handed with the foreshadowing.

They probably gonna show that little girl from earlier dying first in the crypt.

They was super duper heavy handed with everything

The feels going be too much next week

The more I think about it.. why wouldn't they retreat to the Val or 1 of the islands and use that tactical advantage

To me - Brienne saving Jaime was a nice tie in to the rest of their storyline. But if I were to think of how this all plays out forreal, that ***** Jaime woulda been given the Ned Stark treatment and burnt on sight.

Dany really going let the crazy out.. first thing she cared about with Jon.. then she pulled away from sansa

Dany gave Jon that baby mama in court stare. Praying for Juan Nieves right now. That stare is ominous.

Jon gonna be aight, he has his own dragon now and plenty of more people much more loyal to him...the unsullied are all about to be whiped next week, where the hell are they dothraki?

Dany going to pull up on NK and Jon fighting and try to burn both of them. Then she’ll hop off the dragon and be like “He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon”. Everybody is salty af!!!! Can you imagine LOL

Fam you just made TDogg bust the biggest nut EVER.

If anything remotely close to that happens, I won’t even finish the season

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom