OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arya-Syrio-arya-stark-and-syrio-forel-24708571-500-564.jpg

Was night king at hardhome? Did he fight there? I’m trying to remember if we’ve even seen him fight.

I could have sworn when we say bran still warging, he'd be in 1 of the dragons.. but nah

The episode should've had a part where the white walkers are simultaneously fighting the main characters (Jaime, Brienne, etc). Like I get that the point was to create a mood to this war with the darkness and chaos, but it would've made the fans happy to see some one-on-one fighting.

When it's all said and done, it's not going to be a coincidence that the best moments of this show was all before Jon getting sliced.

I blame that fat **** for being too lazy to finish these books. Dance with Dragons came out almost 8 years ago :smh:

I'd say this episode has not represented the last four years of this show by any means. There were definitely a few decisions made here that don't reflect how much of this show has played out. So saying you called it early doesn't really jive with how everyone has viewed GOT anyways - the "mistakes" made this episode were not present in all of the last four years. You just didn't like the show that everyone liked, and that's okay.
No i didn't just dislike the show. I told yall now that the writers are just going to go in a direction far off from grrm they were going to write themselves into a corner with the story lines. with no source material the show was going to downgrade a lot.
there were so many details missing it was going to be hard to have a grand ending. and this ep kidna proved it.
(granted i actually liked this ep).
now everyone is complaining (outside of the darkness of the scenes)
that this isn't how they wanted things to end with night king and blah blah blah.

Was night king at hardhome? Did he fight there? I’m trying to remember if we’ve even seen him fight.
nope just walked up on the docks and rose the dead

So... I let my friend use my HBO NOW. I was getting ready for the episode last night, got the pizza out of the oven, made a drink for me and my lady friend... packed the dab box with live resin and ate a few gummies. Anyway I start the episode and Theon is about to obviously get ****ed up by the night king with his stupid lame *** spear thrust. I thought it was weird that the opening title didn't play and that they just got straight into it... thought maybe they were doing some forshadowing or something going to the end of the battle first. Then Theon dies and Aria jumps out and shanks ol boy and I realized something was very wrong.

Sop yeah... my friend was 3/4 of the way through the episode when I started watching it and it started off where he was and basically ruined it for me. Started the episode over knowing what the hell was going to happen but it was still pretty good, but I can't lie. I was very upset. Didn't even eat my pizza.

Plot twist... night king is really knight king and is controlling the mountain and uses him to kill Cersi for no apparent reason (and yes I know he just died).

So here's my theory

Bran has seen all time and everything

SO what if he's pulling a Dr. Strange?

The only way for everything to succeed is this one way to lay a trap, but the end of it all, he end up becoming the Night King?

So here's my theory

Bran has seen all time and everything

SO what if he's pulling a Dr. Strange?

The only way for everything to succeed is this one way to lay a trap, but the end of it all, he end up becoming the Night King?

Why do people think they’re the same person? There’s like no connection at all besides both being weird. Plus we’ve seen who he really is since the children of the forest made him. Unless people are saying bran warged into that guy long ago.

Amazing episode. Loved the battle. Looking forward to the trek to Kings Landing.
Had my heart racing the whole time!!!

Why do people think they’re the same person? There’s like no connection at all besides both being weird. Plus we’ve seen who he really is since the children of the forest made him. Unless people are saying bran warged into that guy long ago.
People will not let the Bran being the NK theory go.

I think so.

Even though Bron is a mercenary, tyrion and jaime are like his bros. Dunno if he would actually kill them no matter how much cersei pays.

If he has any loyalty, I think it's more towards Tyrion since he was with him from the jump.

Worst theory I’ve ever heard in all of life.

Really is silly. Like, we've seen the dude before he became the NK. I just posted the pic too an hour ago :lol: .

There were multiple parts that were puzzling to me, but the one thing I didn't understand was Danny having the dragon on the ground to save Jon. And then being there long enough where all the walkers got on it. That whole scene was unnecessary.

and where were the northerners retreating too? And it sucked how the Unsullied were protecting them as if they were more important.

There were multiple parts that were puzzling to me, but the one thing I didn't understand was Danny having the dragon on the ground to save Jon. And then being there long enough where all the walkers got on it. That whole scene was unnecessary.

and where were the northerners retreating too? And it sucked how the Unsullied were protecting them as if they were more important.

They were retreating inside the walls so they could light the trench. That was a planned trap. The Unsullied got that role cuz they are used to fighting in formation like that sort of Greek style.

Back
Top Bottom