OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yall still seem mad that NK didn't just have a sword fight with Jon as if he's EVER shown the ability to do so in 8 seasons of show. Dude literally threw a javelin (landed once out of three attempts including last night) and rode a dragon to burn down a wall. What else has he personally shown us to warrant yall wanting a big fight between him and Jon?

His own generals done got mopped up by Jon Snow's sword twice already, the same thing would have happened to NK if he didn't punk out and raise more dead
You mean after the stare done at Hardhome you didn't think they were hyping up a showdown between them? No one is saying the NK should be an expert swordsmen but he cares around a sword... he should have used it once... hell all of the walkers are geared up and did nothing. As a matter of fact the Walkers in the opening scene of Season 1 Ep 1 did more work than the walkers in the last battle. They were created to be weapons against man after all.

the episode was definitely dark as hell but the HBOGo quality was miles better than the live tv feed. IDK what the deal is with these cable companies giving us an inferior HD broadcast no matter what tv it's on

Watched on HBO Go and adjusted the picture on my TV and it was fine.

You mean after the stare done at Hardhome you didn't think they were hyping up a showdown between them? No one is saying the NK should be an expert swordsmen but he cares around a sword... he should have used it once... hell all of the walkers are geared up and did nothing. As a matter of fact the Walkers in the opening scene of Season 1 Ep 1 did more work than the walkers in the last battle. They were created to be weapons against man after all.

So what is the complaint exactly...? In simple words.

IATT IATT
is the ringer good?
i started Bend the knee and i really like that one

Yeah netw3rk and Mallory are super knowledgeable. Talk the thrones has chris ryan who isn't a reader, but their binge mode pods on GoT are really good. It's just netw3rk (jason Concepcion) and Mallory and they're book nerds. Also peep your pms :nerd:

I need the logistics of how Arya snuck into to kill the night king

these whitewalkers dumb as rocks

She uses Rhollor based blood magic to move super quietly and fast. In theory, SHE, not Jon, is the direct counter to the white walkers because she is the fire-bred human embodiment of death, same way NK is of the ice and the "evil" great other.

Just like she used the misdirect to stab NK, the writers the whole time kept talking about Jon, Dany, and dragon fire, while distracting you from the fact that in your face Arya was out there training under the lord of light to kill with impunity and then resurrect those she killed (in the form of faces and personas that she wears) just like NK does his victims.

**** I should share this post in the book thread :lol:

She used the same tactic that she did in the crypt/library. Danced her way through in silence. Just like Syrio taught her.

She uses Rhollor based blood magic to move super quietly and fast. In theory, SHE, not Jon, is the direct counter to the white walkers because she is the fire-bred human embodiment of death, same way NK is of the ice and the "evil" great other.

This may be it too tho :lol:.

Joffrey had a sword

E9DCAAAD-80AF-4CC5-93CB-E98CA19036DB.gif

I think i did listen to ringer and couldn't take dudes voice. Unless I'm thinking someone else

two episodes ago, Jon says to Arya while standing at that same tree "how'd you sneak up on me?"

She's clearly good at it. Like mentioned above Syrio's training taught her to be light on her feet, remember how she was chasing cats in season 1?

Just like she used the misdirect to stab NK, the writers the whole time kept talking about Jon, Dany, and dragon fire, while distracting you from the fact that in your face Arya was out there training under the lord of light to kill with impunity and then resurrect those she killed (in the form of faces and personas that she wears) just like NK does his victims.

**** I should share this post in the book thread :lol:

this is the best explanation I've heard yet

makes sense now

Even with brightness on my tv turned all the way up I feel like it was too dark, especially the battle outside the castle. I feel like that was the point but come on now, it doesn't have to be that extreme.
I didn't stream or download it, just viewed directly from my cable provider's HBO package.

two episodes ago, Jon says to Arya while standing at that same tree "how'd you sneak up on me?"

She's clearly good at it. Like mentioned above Syrio's training taught her to be light on her feet, remember how she was chasing cats in season 1?

One of the generals heard her and looked out of the corner of his eye. She must’ve jumped from a window or ledge.

Jon isn't the NK so that callback everyone keeps going to doesn't matter. She barely escaped the white walkers in the castle yet now she wants to use her ultra stealth conveniently at this moment?
It was a dope kill and everybody enjoyed it but that's not an acceptable answer for how she was to leap from the free throw line like that. It was just meant to be a cool moment and it served it's purpose.

Back
Top Bottom